Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-21-2009, 09:38 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
Darbalina is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: no leaves no charms

I bought all the charms but, haven't found one in over three weeks. I play twice a day. Anyone else having trouble? Also, I'm not finding many leaves. I was on for 2 hours and saw 1. Yes, my dock was showing. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Darbalina is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: no leaves no charms

I've only found one charm in several weeks also. I've been getting lots of Sap Glop in the forest area, which bums me out. We bought more charms thinking we would find more but that didn't happen. Leaves, what leaves? Can't find those either. Plus, two of four accounts didn't get a jewel the last several days either. Can you tell I'm getting bitter? Maybe this will entice me to stop playing Webkinz and clean my house!
Old 09-21-2009, 09:41 AM   #3
Gift Trainee

mooks will become famous soon enough

I was on today for 1 1/2 hours and got no leafs and yesterday I was on for 5 hours and got 10 leafs, but I have found charms just today
Old 09-21-2009, 09:44 AM   #4
Lil Kinz

sedona10 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by Darbalina
I bought all the charms but, haven't found one in over three weeks. I play twice a day. Anyone else having trouble? Also, I'm not finding many leaves. I was on
for 2 hours and saw 1. Yes, my dock was showing. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am having the same problem. Can stay on for hours and not see any leaves. Then when I do get one, when I click on it i don't get anything. My dock is showing too. What could the problem be???
Old 09-21-2009, 09:51 AM   #5
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I havent gotten any in 24 hours I think it depends on what type of comp. programming you are using , & what server you are on , Good luck there are many others out there like us too !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #6
Banned
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum
Mrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forumMrs. Shimmer rocks the forum

I have only seen one leaf, and my daughter saw one. Maybe the trees aren't quite ready to let go of their leaves yet.
Mrs. Shimmer is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 10:06 AM   #7
sara77elaine

sara77elaine has a spectacular aura aboutsara77elaine has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by Darbalina
I bought all the charms but, haven't found one in over three weeks. I play twice a day. Anyone else having trouble? Also, I'm not finding many leaves. I was on for 2 hours and saw 1. Yes, my dock was showing. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wow! Sounds like me. I bought all the charms & in 4 weeks only found 2. I was on from 7AM to 9:30AM today & seen one leaf. Was on a ton of the weekend & only found probably 5. Read somewhere someone is up to 100 leaves. Frustrating since I am on a ton & am not even close to that.
You are not alone.
Sara
sara77elaine is offline Female
Old 09-21-2009, 10:07 AM   #8

Pinky Sue has a spectacular aura about

I hadn't read that anyone got that many. I can't believe some are seeing that many when some are seeing none? It should be even across the board and more for sure!
Old 09-21-2009, 10:08 AM   #9
ant to be a Webkinz
Gift Guru

Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence
Webkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellenceWebkinz_Lovers is the epitome of excellence

The leaves are very frustrating since they are not falling. The pre-Ker here just does not have the patience to watch a screen that has no activity.
My older one got bored last night because in nearly 2 hours he saw and caught 1 leaf. Not fun for anyone...but especially not for children.
I watched this AM for 3 hours before I saw the first one. Yes, my computer cache is cleared, yes I have a new computer, yes my dock is showing. The leaves are just not there to catch.
Old 09-21-2009, 10:09 AM   #10

Myersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant futureMyersnks has a brilliant future

i have been getting everything in the forest but the charms. Lots of food and pixie pods. Leaves what leaves, so far I have gotten two. Maybe later it will get better. Good luck to everyone else.
Myersnks is offline Female
Closed