Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 08:27 PM   #21
Webkinz :)

LesBekSyd will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No leaves in 2 days...

View Post Originally Posted by hallaway
I have not seen one leaf in two days. Any good ideas of where they are floating? Am I alone in my misery? Help, please...advice would be great!
Me too! I have been extremely disappointed in this year's fall festival...because I can't afford a deluxe membership, I apparently miss out on the fun too! I loved last year festival! I don't mind that deluxe members get extra stuff--they should since they are paying extra for it, but us "regular" users are still buying their items/animals too, so we shouldn't miss out on everything!!
LesBekSyd is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 08:58 PM   #22

awryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to beholdawryalot is a splendid one to behold

I went into a chat room and got a leaf in less than ten minutes. When I was just hanging out in my room, etc. I wouldn't get one in over an hour! Go to the chat rooms. We still have 2 hours to get those leaves!
awryalot is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 09:19 PM   #23
ozarkcrazy

CalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura aboutCalicoCatLove has a spectacular aura about

for some reason i have been seeing alot of leaves since they started i always see them went i am trading i with somebody
CalicoCatLove is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:26 PM   #24
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by LesBekSyd
Me too! I have been extremely disappointed in this year's fall festival...because I can't afford a deluxe membership, I apparently miss out on the fun too! I loved last year festival! I don't mind that deluxe members get extra stuff--they should since they are paying extra for it, but us "regular" users are still buying their items/animals too, so we shouldn't miss out on everything!!
The leaves are not distinguishing between deluxe and regular members, so I don't know what deluxe has to do with this subject.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:29 PM   #25
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

I have not seen any leaves either! I kind of just gave up on it. I don't want to just waste my time. If you do find one sometime, Congrats!
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 11:39 PM   #26
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
The leaves are not distinguishing between deluxe and regular members, so I don't know what deluxe has to do with this subject.
I agree. I have a deluxe account and my grandkids and nephews don't. I have only seen a few leaves on each account, including my deluxe. People seem to be getting the idea that they are not seeing the leaves because they don't have deluxe accounts, and that's not the case. There are many threads about this, and lots of deluxe account holders are not seeing leaves either. I really don't think that has anything to do with it at all. I'm sure that my 3 or 4 that I have seen all week is not more than non-deluxe members.
Old 09-26-2009, 09:51 AM   #27
hallawayi
hallaway is an unknown quantity at this point

WI Subscriber

The thing is that there was absolutely no conversation about missing leaves (that I could find anyway) and there are a LOT of Deluxe account users on WI. So it kind of planted a seed in some people's heads that maybe Deluxe members weren't having any problems. Does that make sense?

I'm still not seeing any leaves...I'm going to try in the clubhouse for a bit to see if that helps.
Closed

Tags
fall festival