Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-25-2009, 02:55 PM   #11
hallawayi
Webkinz :)
hallaway is an unknown quantity at this point

WI Subscriber
Default Re: No leaves in 2 days...

Oh no! I didn't write a thread because I thought if other people were having problems then THEY would write a thread.

I guess we're all so used to these kinds of things happening in the WW that we're starting not to make a fuss about it anymore!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-25-2009, 03:09 PM   #12
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by marnabear
You are very mistaken. Deluxe members are not finding any more leaves than anyone else. I have 5 deluxe accounts and I think I have found only about 15 leaves all week.
15 is better then my 1

Old 09-25-2009, 04:01 PM   #13
hallawayi
hallaway is an unknown quantity at this point

WI Subscriber

So everyone is in the same boat...and no one commented on it?
Old 09-25-2009, 04:02 PM   #14
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Same here. xP But then again,I usually just get on WW to do my dailies,I rarely stay on any longer then that. Try staying in the clubhouse for a while or do Quizzys or something,and see if you can get any.
Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 06:09 PM   #15

brtswim knows the way
brtswim knows the way

I have only gotten three, don't feel bad.
brtswim is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 06:12 PM   #16
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Actually with my accounts it's opposite. The accounts that have no deluxe are getting double the leaves than deluxe. I have had close to 300 leaves now and I have all the tallies here in front of me.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 06:16 PM   #17
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I didn't see one for 2 days either. Then when I logged in this morning there was 1. Notice I did say 1. I wonder what the odds are that I only saw 1 in many hours of play for 3 days ?? Very disappointed about this Fall Fest.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 06:48 PM   #18

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

I have a Deluxe account and have only seen four leaves all week.It doesn't matter what kind of an account you have. It has been very frustrating. Hope Christmas is better.
Doda34 is offline Female
Old 09-25-2009, 06:59 PM   #19

feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity
feona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacityfeona has reached maximum rep capacity

My grandchildren have a total of 5 deluxe accounts. Thus far only three leaves. I read on WI that Ganz said the wind was going to blow in more leaves. When?
feona is online now Female
Old 09-25-2009, 07:01 PM   #20
He Reigns

btvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonderbtvs49 wows us all with wonder

I have a deluxe account and I am not seeing many leaves at all...I have actually caught very few..so deluxe or regular we are all in the same boat...or forest...few leaves.
btvs49 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
fall festival