Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-18-2009, 05:11 AM   #1
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Default Unanswered: No Jumbleberry Fields?

I just logged in to my American account, and just like the Asian accounts, there is an arrow on the Daily Activities tab that says Jumbleberry Fields, but upon clicking on it, I was taken to the Arcade. Has anyone else had this problem on the US accounts; is there going to be more maitenance?

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 12-18-2009, 05:19 AM   #2
Webkinz :)
jemkinz1 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No Jumbleberry Fields?

View Post Originally Posted by samoyeds43
I just logged in to my American account, and just like the Asian accounts, there is an arrow on the Daily Activities tab that says Jumbleberry Fields, but upon clicking on it, I was taken to the Arcade. Has anyone else had this problem on the US accounts; is there going to be more maitenance?

Thanks!
Yes I have the same problem... there must be more maintenance coming this morning.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:22 AM   #3
luvwebkinz1234 will become famous soon enough

I'm having the same problem. When I click on the arrow it takes me to the arcade and Jumbleberry Fields is not listed as one of the games. At least you're not alone, lol.
luvwebkinz1234 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:30 AM   #4
Gift Guru
samoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellencesamoyeds43 is the epitome of excellence

Thanks for commenting, everyone! I'm glad I'm not the only one experiencing this...wonder when maitenance is??? It's odd though, because you'd think they'd do maitenance early in the morning, so we could play during the day. Instead, they did "half" of the maitenance by just putting the tab in the DA's so we could see it, and they're most likely going to do maitenance later this morning.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:42 AM   #5
rchurch14 is a jewel in the roughrchurch14 is a jewel in the rough

I am having the same problem you are not alone i hope they fix it soon. I had it also on asian account too.
Old 12-18-2009, 05:44 AM   #6
luvwebkinz1234 will become famous soon enough

I hope they will get it fixed soon, I'm looking soooo forward to playing. I'm going to cross my fingers for luck, lol.
luvwebkinz1234 is offline Female
Old 12-18-2009, 05:46 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Me too! I can't wait to see (and earn) all of these new prizes!
Old 12-18-2009, 06:05 AM   #8
ill make Xmas great

RobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonderRobertFrog wows us all with wonder

Now try
RobertFrog is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 06:35 AM   #9
eAreYoung
Gifted

DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!DIBS is not just visiting!

Same problem. Just leads to the arcade. I was looking forward to this game, too!
DIBS is offline Male
Old 12-18-2009, 06:45 AM   #10
Gift Guru

I know! Well, I'm at school today, so hopefully by the time I get home at 3:00, it'll be there...
Closed