Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2009, 07:47 PM   #1
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

Default Unanswered: No Jobs?

I can not do a job on any of my accounts. No matter what US account I try I see the same blank bulletin board. Anyone else? I have no problem on my asian acct and I have logged out and in many times.
Attached Images
File Type: jpgPicture 3.jpg (55.0 KB, 10 views)
Sponsored Links
Old 07-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #2
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

Default Re: No Jobs?

I can see the jobs perfectly on my account...

Have you cleared your cache?

See...
Click the image to open in full size.
Old 07-19-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

I think it is a glitch, because I think mine worked fine. I will tell you if it does.

Okay, I looked, and all the jobs were there. Nothing wrong there. Clear your cache and try again and see if it works.
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 07:51 PM   #4
(:
Webkinz :)

prettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond reputeprettybelle05 has a reputation beyond repute

This happend to me and I just asked Ganz to fix it for me. It worked!
prettybelle05 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 07:52 PM   #5
jus0210
Gift Guru

J-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to allJ-BIRD is a name known to all

Sorry COWS4YOU that stinks mine is ok hope yours comes back real soon
J-BIRD is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 07:55 PM   #6
Harry Potter is
Gifted

thekatie0409 is just really nicethekatie0409 is just really nice

Did you wait a couple minutes and see if it would show up? Sometimes T Von Meow has a delayed reaction.
thekatie0409 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 08:02 PM   #7
photographer
Webkinz :)

Marley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to beholdMarley_is_love is a splendid one to behold

maybe she when on vacation! xD

did you try restarting your computer?
Marley_is_love is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 08:04 PM   #8
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

yes I have cleared cookies/cache, have waited to see if anything shows up, waited for new hour and still empty bulletin board Guess no job $$ today
Old 07-19-2009, 08:08 PM   #9
Make your own LUCK
Gift Guru

funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep
funkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the repfunkyc63 invented the rep

I just had that problem with the fairy forest. Nothing would come up for about 1/2 hour. Then...voila...there it was.

Hope yours comes back soon.
funkyc63 is offline Female
Old 07-19-2009, 08:16 PM   #10
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Here is the best way for it to work. . .
1) Clear your cache again: Make sure you are logged out when you do this
2) Restart your computer. It can help clear data that is saved in a temp folder that could mess up the flash.
3) Make sure you have the newest flash player {http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/}
4) Switch to firefox. If you are using firefox try IE My firefox has been glitchy lately. . .
5) Make sure that you have java and javascript enabled: The site uses java to display the flash, webkinz is made of plenty of flash files.
6) Run a virus & trojan scan. You don't want to, but sometimes glitches can be caused by a virus or trojan that has messed up your internet browser or another vital file. This is another to try a different browser.
7) Make sure that in the top bar aol=0&fs=0. If you are going *** (what the fudge?) this is important. If you are glitched out of webkinz, this is usually why. You see that in a normal working bar, aol and fs equal 0, as shown below:
Click the image to open in full size.
If it says
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=0&fs=0
you are fine
If it says
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?go=loadReturnUser&aol=&fs=
or if it says
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=1&fs=0

FS = Full Screen

AOL = If the browser is AOL, it becomes a 1. . .you don't want a one!

good luck

Last edited by pokemon2; 07-19-2009 at 08:24 PM..
pokemon2 is offline Female
Closed