Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 08:57 AM   #21
Wacky Holidays!
Webkinz :)

SnowCrystal is stuck on replay
SnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replaySnowCrystal is stuck on replay

Default Re: NO halloween gift bag?

I received one gift bag on each of the American accounts I take care of. Yeah! Only one kinzpost total so far for American accounts.

Still have not received a gift on my Asian account.
SnowCrystal is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 09:03 AM   #22
smallville89
Gift Guru

danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!danathorn is not just visiting!

Try logging out and clearing your cache. I got nothing on Asian Acct. All our American accts. here now have gift bags, they didn't this morning.
danathorn is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 09:05 AM   #23
Gifted

cutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to allcutechicken is a name known to all

The gift bags are in!
Old 10-31-2008, 09:08 AM   #24
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Got all of mine!!!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 09:09 AM   #25
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I've recieved gift bags on all 6 of my american accounts but no kinz post and i recieved my gift bag and kinz post on my asian account yesterday. I hope everyone gets their gift bags soon
Mom2many is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 11:39 AM   #26
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

I think I figured out why we haven't got them in the first place. Maybe you have to log on after Ten AM?

Well, anyways thank you all and glad you got them!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 11:42 AM   #27
Lil Kinz
mike2003242 is an unknown quantity at this point

i didnt get my gift on one of my accounts until about 20 minutes ago but on my other account i got two gifts
mike2003242 is offline Male
Old 10-31-2008, 12:00 PM   #28
Webkinz :)

Phoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud ofPhoebe's Mom has much to be proud of

I got gift bags in my account and in another I monitor for one of my nieces. She also got the card--I did not.

But I'm still happy! All my webbies are sitting around the table in the Halloween Room (excuse me, the Lair) in the best costumes I could cobble together!
Phoebe's Mom is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 12:06 PM   #29
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Still did not get any gift bag on all 3 Asian accounts, all i got was a stinking card, thanks Gantz! Is anyone going to call and leave a message or are people just waiting hoping it will be sorted out in a few days?
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Closed