Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 07:52 AM   #1
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

Default Unanswered: NO halloween gift bag?

We all know that GANZ performed mantience yesterday morning, correct? Well, could that have caused another glitch? My brother logged into his account this morning, and told me that he didn't get his Halloween gift! Now of course I ignored and went onto my own account.......
where I had NO mail and NO gift! Whats happening? Will we ever get our gift, or do we have to wait for something else?

If someone could help with this it would be GREATLY appreciated!
lilhorselover is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 08:02 AM   #2
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: NO halloween gift bag?

I got one yesterday on my Asian account. But, none today on my 2 american accounts!!! This is frustrating me!! Also, when I went to open my bag from my Asian account, it wouldn't open!! It just went back to the dock and booted me off!!!! I thought that FINALLY GANZ got a lot of the glitches fixed, but I guess not!!

---------- zingergirl77 added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later ----------

P.S. Please don't write in white!! no one can read it and it MIGHT be considered spamming!

Last edited by zingergirl77; 10-31-2008 at 08:02 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:03 AM   #3
I am a
Gift Guru

MMJ23 has a reputation beyond reputeMMJ23 has a reputation beyond reputeMMJ23 has a reputation beyond reputeMMJ23 has a reputation beyond reputeMMJ23 has a reputation beyond reputeMMJ23 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't get one when I just logged on either. I will not log onto any other account until I know they are giving them out again...
Old 10-31-2008, 08:03 AM   #4
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

I didn't get my gift bag either! This is so annoying!
Old 10-31-2008, 08:04 AM   #5
Marilyn is a
Gift Guru

zingergirl77 has a spectacular aura aboutzingergirl77 has a spectacular aura about

I am going to e-mail GANZ as soon as I get their address! I will post it here and you should send one too!! Start a list of all the people's usernames who posted here that they didn't get a gift! Then send that list to GANZ with an e-mail!
zingergirl77 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:04 AM   #6
caprica00,
Gift Guru

TNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicnessTNVOLS is epic beyond epicness
TNVOLS is epic beyond epicness

We have 8 accounts that did not get a gift...what's up with that??
TNVOLS is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:06 AM   #7
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

I hope that they go back and reward people because I don't have multiple accounts
Old 10-31-2008, 08:06 AM   #8
auntshashee
Webkinz :)

auntshashee is an unknown quantity at this point

3 accounts no gifts i got one in asian account yesterday but none this is not nice!!!!!
auntshashee is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 08:06 AM   #9
kraken is an unknown quantity at this point

I didn't get a gift bag on both of my accounts...I'm so bummed...got up early all excited and nothing!! Fix your glitches Ganz! Seriously.
Old 10-31-2008, 08:08 AM   #10

Lilgraymouse is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one, I didn't get mine either. I did get one on my Asian account, but not here.
Lilgraymouse is offline Female
Closed