Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-31-2008, 07:05 AM   #21
nanabunny29
Webkinz :)

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: NO HALLOWEEN GIFT!!!!!!!!

If it's like everything else Ganz does, no one will receive anything. I am really tired of all there promises. They continue to sell endless products, but rarely take the time to ensure the products they are selling is what they advertise. They fail to acknowledge that they are disappointing so many children, and for that they should be ashamed of themselves. There is so much stress for children in the world already. The last thing they need is have constant disappointment over a falsley advertised product. I just find that very disheartening. I know eventually we all learn that life is not always fair, but to me it shouldn't have to be learned so early in life, and with a company that is clearly not providing the services that it is advertising it will provide.
Sponsored Links
Old 10-31-2008, 07:10 AM   #22

Jayne will become famous soon enough

6 accounts and nothing on ours either....hope someone there flips the switch soon so we get them.
Jayne is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:18 AM   #23
Lil Kinz
dartingdawn is an unknown quantity at this point

I was on at 5:15 the a.m. and I didn't have any halloween surprise either. I have 2 rooms and my daughter has 2 rooms and nothing in either. Yesterday I was in my daughters room and I had mail when I opened it it was a postcard from webkinz that said HAPPY HALLOWEEN. I was very surprised. Seems as though there have been quite a few disappointments lately.
dartingdawn is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:19 AM   #24
tkaboni
Gift Guru

tkaboni will become famous soon enough

I got my gift. in my asian account, but nothing in my US account. This is definitely poor customer service on Ganz an to add to it the additions of the woodland wonders and having to buy more stinking figurines to play. Like we aren't spending enough money already they keep adding more with the christmas ornaments, the charms, and the ridiculous amount of new webkinz that they keep adding who can keep up or afford to buy it all before they turn around and retire it like the did with the toucan, crocodile, and so on. Im really annoyed with Ganz, as I am sure there are alot of others and honestly am ready to stop it all, there is better things I could spend my money on. As much as I have spent on Webkinz, I could have took my family to Disney.
tkaboni is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:29 AM   #25
Lil Kinz
dartingdawn is an unknown quantity at this point

I have a friend that collected all the gems, opened all the boxes and no tiera in her dock. She wrote to ganz and they said they are not responsible for lost items. It is not a lost item and that is what she told them and she still has nothing. Now today, no halloween. Dissappointment after dissappointment. I also see that they have the big button of Kinz Cash at 7:00 p.m. Gee, how many kids will stay home from trick or treating to do this! They should have done it at 9:00 p.m. when the kids are back from trick or treating. You know this is a child oriented site you would think they would think more about how kids will feel with all their let downs. Come on Webkinz you still have lots of problems to take care of!
dartingdawn is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:31 AM   #26
nanabunny29

nanabunny29 is an unknown quantity at this point

tkaboni,
I'm with you on that! I started with webkinz over a year ago so I could play online with my grandchildren. In the year + that we have had accounts, any time we try to visit each other, or play games together, we are looged off. In the beginning I figured eventually they would fix this, but it has only gotten worse. They have no problem coming up with clever ideas on how to **** more money from us, but absolutly no interest in backing the product to provide the services we paid to receive. I agree with you, from now on I will save my money to go visit my grandchildren more often and to heck with ganz. I have never seen a company with such pathetic customer service.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:33 AM   #27

Jean6543 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good its not just me. I loged on and of like 5 times. I was mad.
But mabey it starts when the dailey activitys start
Jean6543 is offline Female
Old 10-31-2008, 07:34 AM   #28

MrsG23 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm glad I'm not the only one to not get the gift bag. Hopefully, Ganz will fix it and quickly.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:39 AM   #29

wlppooh is an unknown quantity at this point

I got mine but my daughter didn't get hers. She was really heartbroken.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:43 AM   #30
Lil Kinz

tlooneytaz is an unknown quantity at this point

halloween igot gift on 2 acct but not on other 2 hope they fix have a safe trick or treat
tlooneytaz is offline Female
Closed