Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2008, 12:29 AM   #1
amstaffz
Webkinz :)
Amstaffz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: No gift in Exclusive box!

Earlier today I adopted my elephant. All went well in the beginning, I got my POTM gifts, I received my PSI among others in my gift box, but the exclusive gift box turned up empty. I did send an email with my situation and am looking forward to a response. I am assuming this has happened to others and I was wondering what ended up happening?
Sponsored Links
Old 06-02-2008, 12:32 AM   #2
hee it's my Birthday
Gift Guru

sno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledgesno4270 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: No gift in Exclusive box!

When people have had this happen to them, sometimes it's because they're awarded an exclusive that hasn't been "released" yet. When it's released, then they suddenly get something in their dock.

Hopefully that's what happened to you and you'll be getting something soon enough. If you look at the newspaper and it says that there's new exclusives and you still haven't gotten something, then it's a glitch.

Best of luck to you in getting something soon!
sno4270 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 07:43 AM   #3
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

Do you have an empty square in your dock? I know when the lion tapestry came out people had it in their dock but could not see it yet because it had not been released yet or something and it looked like an empty square but if you moused over it,it said what it was.
You could try calling Ganz as well. Might go better then emailing. I know they are usually slow to answer my emails and sometimes only answer with a generic email that doesn't really answer the question.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 07:48 AM   #4
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

You should call! Best of Luck!
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 07:52 AM   #5
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

this happened to me some times ago too. i e-mailed ganz and they got back to me fairly soon and they just have you fill out a form [with parent's permission] asking what's your username, password, pet name, etc... then they let you pick an exclusive item.
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 08:01 AM   #6
amstaffz

I do not have an empty square in my dock. There was only an empty square when it tried to show me my gift. Thanks to all above!
Old 06-02-2008, 08:27 AM   #7
steil
Gift Trainee
3kinzmom is on a distinguished road

The same thing happed to us two months ago. Then suddenly two weeks ago we had a Haunted Painting in our dock. It took me a long time to figure out what happened. I thougth that perhaps somebody sent my daugher a gift, but she said she hadn't had any kinz post mail lately.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:30 AM   #8
Lollipop8927
Gift Guru

lollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud oflollipop8927 has much to be proud of

The good number is 1-800-724-5902.

Do NOT call 1866webkinz. It doesnt work. Call the number above, and press 0. Say you are having problems on webkinz. Then have someone over 18 talk to them.
lollipop8927 is offline Female
Old 06-02-2008, 08:35 PM   #9
amstaffz

Thanks for the phone number. I just tried calling, they're closed. I'll try back tomorrow and hopefully all will be well! Thanks again to all. Maybe I'll just end up getting a surprise in my dock when I get home from work.
Old 06-04-2008, 09:50 AM   #10
amstaffz

Thanks again lollipop for the number, I just called and left a message. I hope they get back to me a bit faster than email since I'm still waiting for a reply from that. After all this trouble, I hope they don't give me an item I already have, LOL!

---------- Amstaffz added 31 Minutes and 34 Seconds later ----------

At 10:29am today I received an email from Ganz. They said there are sometimes glitches in the site and they are not responsible for them! I was hoping this would not be my outcome. I paid for a product and service and did not get all that should have been awarded to me. Hopefully, I will get a callback and will end up with a better result.

Last edited by Amstaffz; 06-04-2008 at 09:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed