Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2008, 05:57 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
garlex mom is an unknown quantity at this point

Post Unanswered: No gift with adoption??????

My son adopted a striped snake that we bought at the local JCPenney's. It said we were using a used code and then locked us out of the account. We e-mailed and were told it was adopted. The next day we could get in the account, but still were logged out when trying to play with the pet. 4 days later still no adoption gift. I e-mailed and called Ganz with the code they gave us, but still no change. Does anyone have any ideas what to do?????? My 4 year old is REALLY sad about the no gift thing. Any input would be greatly appreciated???
Sponsored Links
Old 05-31-2008, 06:02 PM   #2
FireClan

Default Re: No gift with adoption??????

You contacted Ganz, right??

Do you have the striped snake??
Old 05-31-2008, 06:10 PM   #3
Lil Kinz

I have the striped snake and it shows up in Webkinz world. The kinzcash for the adoption showed up but no gift! I sent an e-mail more than once with this and called Ganz with a number they gave me in an e-mail, but have had no reply or gift yet. Again my 4-year-old is REALLY sad
Old 05-31-2008, 06:13 PM   #4
believer

i don't know what to say besides make sure you checked the dock
was it before the 10 pet if so was a room added fo rit?
Old 05-31-2008, 06:23 PM   #5
Lil Kinz

We have 30+ Webkinz, but I checked for a room anyway. Unfortunately that didn't show up. I didn't expect it to, but with the no gift situation, I wasn't sure what to expect.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:34 PM   #6
Lil Kinz

That seems like a mean thing to do to little kids Hopefully we get this solved soon. I was hoping Ganz would call back, but it's been 2 days so I doubt it
Old 05-31-2008, 06:40 PM   #7
FireClan

Well, there is only 1 thing to do - Wait.

No one has adopted the striped snake, yet.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:41 PM   #8
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

wow is it the striped one cause that is new and if you get pics you could be on the front page
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 05-31-2008, 06:45 PM   #9
fudge894
Gift Trainee

fudge894 is an unknown quantity at this point

I say keep contacting. If JC Penny's really used the codes already, than the pet wouldn't show up on the account, and from what I understand, the pet is there, but not the gift, so I doubt that the store had anything to do with it. I just say to keep contacting Ganz until the problem is solved.
Old 05-31-2008, 06:46 PM   #10
Gifted
millieroo is a glorious beacon of lightmillieroo is a glorious beacon of light

It could be that the striped snake is not in the system yet. That is the only June release not known to be adopted yet. And since it is a weekend, there won't be anyone around to call you back. I would give it until Tuesday and call them back. Good luck! And if you could get pictures of the snake Justin will put you on the front page.
millieroo is offline Female
Closed