Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2009, 01:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Dawn M is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: No falling leaves

Hi, i was on webkinz for over two hours tonight, from 12-2, and i never had a leaf fall. I read in a post that it the leaves would fall every 12 minutes. Is anyone else having this problem. I was also on earlier from 6-7pm, and never had a leaf fall. I am very bummed.
Dawn M is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2009, 01:31 AM   #2

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: No falling leaves

You need to be somewhere you can see your dock. So if you're in the Arcade or Tournament Arena, for example, no leaves will come.

Good things to do are rearranging a room, playing a game or making a puzzle in your room, reading W-Tales, going to the clubhouse, Quizzy's, or any other place you can see your dock.

Having said that, for the last two nights, I haven't seen any after midnight on either of our two American accounts, while on the Asian one I caught 6 in an hour and a half (I had three accounts open at the same time).

Also, the 12 minute cycle is not a guaranteed thing - it means that every 12 minutes you have a chance of one coming. So keep an eye on the time after you log on - at 12 minutes, 24, 36, 48 etc. there is a CHANCE of one coming.

Hopefully you'll see some soon.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 07:38 AM   #3

miss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guidemiss sherbert is a golden guide

Have you been somewhere where your dock was? If not, no leafs will come. Ritz had a few nice things to do while waiting.
miss sherbert is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 07:41 AM   #4
Diabetes Awareness

RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!RajahDT4 is the cats pajamas!

You are not alone. I have gotten a few, but they are very slow. I have to stay on for hours to see any. I run out of things to do and give up. It wouldn't be so bad if you could play in the arcade while you wait.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:34 AM   #5
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Well, Ganz said that you have to have your dock showing up for leaves to come. So if you're playing a game in the Arcade or in the Tournament Arena, I think you won't be able to get one
I also advise you go to the Clubhouse and play some games or talk to others... every single leaf I saw was there
The leaf cycle is also random, you have a chance of getting one, but you're not gauranteed to get one
Besides, you still have another 5 days! Good luck!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 09:54 AM   #6
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

I saw one in like two hours. I think for me this whole click and win thing gets on my nerves. In fact for the most part I avoid the whole activity all together because of the amount of time they expect you to sit and wait...I have too many things to do with my family to sit and wait and set a clock every 12 minutes. Its just nutso for me. I just try to get my stuff later from someone who has a lot more time to spend waiting LOL. I just don't have the attention span for this sort of thing. Good luck and hope you get every leaf you are hoping for.
Tula is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 09:55 AM   #7

Dawn M is on a distinguished road

Thank you all so much for your help and advice.
Dawn M is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #8

Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!Love, Jane. is the cats pajamas!

The leaves aren't falling for me either, and I've just been sitting in the Clubhouse waiting :\
Love, Jane. is offline Female
Old 09-20-2009, 09:58 AM   #9
pup5115
Gift Guru

pup5115 is a WI addict!
pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!pup5115 is a WI addict!

Donation Award 

i was having this problem. you should try and clear your cache (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...-after-534444/)
pup5115 is offline Male
Old 09-20-2009, 09:59 AM   #10
Gifted

Nakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clownNakisha is cool as a bunny clown

I caught a leaf this morning (Dutch morning) and I didn't get a price... instead, webkinzworld said ''Please wait'' en kept loading forever... I waited for over an hour, nothing happend.

Seems like a system-overload, I can't even get INTO WW after that event... It won't load.
Closed