Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2009, 02:29 PM   #1
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered
Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Exclamation Unanswered: No extra gift with new pet

fyi - I adopted a Purple Monster today (Ramalamabangbang) and got his couch and the bumper car with no problem. Then I dragged in the extra gift for the extra exlusive item and it made the normal noises and then the square in the box was empty - so I got nothing.

I called Ganz, because I had a Webkinz Jr. PSI problem on my daughter's account - it just isnt' there at all. Ganz said that since I couldn't tell them what was supposed to be there then there was nothing I could do. I said that there was no way I could possibly tell them what was supposed to be there since the box was blank.

She told me also that since I didn't take a screen shot there was nothing they could do. Then she told me to stop "using words" - I used nothing unfriendly at all, but I was telling her that I just spent real money in their estore and didn't get what I am entitiled to - how is that my fault??

Has anyone had this exact experience? It makes me not want to buy another thing from this company.
Lolith is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2009, 02:47 PM   #2
wish upon a
Banned
hp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonderhp1010 wows us all with wonder

Default Re: No extra gift with new pet

How many times did this happen? Did you pick something? If you picked something, then that's not good. You should have just clicked the 'x' and tried again later. If it has happened more then once, then yes call ganz. I'm not really sure if i can answer your question....but i hope you get your item back
Old 10-28-2009, 02:53 PM   #3
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

Lolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter coveredLolith is glitter covered

Ok - I just got a call back from Ganz and they said that as a one time consideration that they would provide me with an exclusive item - but that any other time I see something wrong I should take a screen shot. I guess I can understand their point of view if they really cannot see what everyone gets. Their point is that there was no way to know that something went wrong because I do have lot of items in my account. I didn't know they couldn't see everything that happens with all this stuff. Anyway - I am happy with them again.
Also - they are looking into the problem with my child's Jr. account - that is a lot easier to see since there is only one PSI for the pet - they will clearly see its not there.
Lolith is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 02:59 PM   #4
Gift Guru

PaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roostPaperButterfly rules the roost

Donation Award 

I'm so glad it worked out for you, and Ganz gave you your exculsive. Yeah one for us. I usually take ascreen shot of anything that goes wrong, just in case I need it. Hope you get the Jr. worked out also. My son has one and they seem to have a much easier time fixing the pet items with Jr. I have a feeling with maintenance this morning and the addition of the Kinzville Park, lots of glitches are happening today. WW keeps crashing on me no matter what area I'm in.
PaperButterfly is offline Female
Old 10-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #5
Gifted

monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!monkeys12rule is not just visiting!

I had this happen to me twice in one day. I didn't wait long enough (or the box was glitched) so I didn't get TWO bonus gifts. Aargh.

Lucky you you got an exclusive prize to compensate you!!
Old 10-29-2009, 09:56 AM   #6
I miss you, Red
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by monkeys12rule
I had this happen to me twice in one day. I didn't wait long enough (or the box was glitched) so I didn't get TWO bonus gifts. Aargh.

Lucky you you got an exclusive prize to compensate you!!
I am so sorry to hear this happened to you twice in one day! Then it just isn't me - if we all call about this problem then they can fix it so they don't think we are trying to pull a fast one on them.

I hope you get it worked out - it is just so disappointing! The rep I talked to made me feel like I was strange to have over 50 pets and lots of exclusives on my account. My feeling is to treat a loyal customer who keeps adopting pets a little more like they are special instead of annoying or odd!

Let us know if they help you - please, and good luck!
Lolith is offline Female
Old 10-29-2009, 01:28 PM   #7
Webkinz :)

disneylisa has a spectacular aura about

The other thing is that sometimes you get money rather then an actual item. If that happened to me there is no way I would know if money was credited as I don't keep close tabs on that. Maybe you lucked out and have actually gotten 2 gifts for your trouble. Glad it worked out.
disneylisa is offline Female
Closed