Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 06:43 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Solelii is an unknown quantity at this point

Unhappy Unanswered: No Exclusive Item! =(

I was one of the unfortunate people that registered on Webkinz during the holiday fiasco, and the one problem was that I couldn't get into my room. Today, I checked to see if my room was there and it was. . After I saw the video that tells how to do stuff in your room, I started to put stuff in my room, but then I noticed that I didn't have the PSI gift box in my dock. Is anyone else affected? Because if it's just me then I'm going to feel more miserable than I am right now.
Solelii is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
Gifted

thecowgurl will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Exclusive Item! =(

I'm sorry I don't know the answer to your questions. You can email your concerns to support@webkinz.com. Sorry!
Old 01-10-2008, 07:47 PM   #3

Angry Re: No Exclusive Item! =(

So I'm the only one who doesn't have their PSI!?!?!?! Not fair!!!!
Old 01-10-2008, 10:59 PM   #4
uturn is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Re: No Exclusive Item! =(

Same thing happen to me when I tried to register my pom :gr:golden little kin saturday. 1/5
It took 4 days to access my room. No gift no food no nothing?

I was so looking forward. Sorry to hear that others have been in that same boat.
Old 01-11-2008, 07:22 AM   #5
beccanae
Gifted
beccanae is an unknown quantity at this point

I still don't have a room for the pet I adopted the day after Christmas and its present gives me an error message everytime I try and open it. I got all excited yesterday because I got an email from Ganz saying it was fixed but guess what it wasn't.
Old 01-11-2008, 08:19 AM   #6
GoldGryphon!
Gift Guru

GoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to beholdGoldGryphon is a splendid one to behold

I adopted a Pink Pony on Jan.3. It kicked me off right when I entered the security code. When I logged back on, couldn't access Pony or rooms. Switched to a different webbie and could access other rooms. When they finally freed my pony on the 9th, she became a he and he had no bio, no room, no gift! Poor thing! And I am still upset about it! I am going to call today I think!
GoldGryphon is offline Female
Old 01-11-2008, 02:26 PM   #7

Well I'm going to email Ganz about this, and then if it's not fixed, I'm going to have to call.
Old 01-11-2008, 10:54 PM   #8
Please Ask :)

kristen0904 is on a distinguished road

I'm so sorry to hear that.
But maybe you should try contacting GANZ
and see what they say.
Old 01-12-2008, 09:20 AM   #9

thesuperkitty is an unknown quantity at this point

If thats is your 1st webkinz, then you dont get an exclusive item but you do get your pets psi. im really sorry that happened to you!
Closed