Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
Majesty84
Webkinz :)

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

Default Unanswered: No Email For Magician's Assistant Outfit

Hi everyone. They said they would sent out the codes by email on April 15th for the Magician's Assistant outfit if you purchased 30,000 points for the estore. I purchased 50,000 and haven't gotten my email all day. But, one person got an email today so something isn't right.

I wanted to know if anyone has any info as to why we haven't gotten our emails yet.

Thanks for reading.

Edit: I recently heard from someone that I may not get an email because I added more than the required 30,000 points. I added 50,000 figuring I would still get the outfit since I did it within the time limit. I heard that Ganz only wanted the 30,000 but it doesn't say anywhere about only 30,000. At least I didn't see it.

If someone added more than 30,000 and still got an email can they please post here or let me know somehow?

If this is the case I don't think it's fair. I hope Ganz isn't that picky. I really wanted the outfit and was so looking forward and excited to get it.

Last edited by Arte's Fan; 04-15-2011 at 06:27 PM..
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-15-2011, 06:31 PM   #2
Charizard is happily
Gifted

YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness
YOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicnessYOMCNUGGET is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No Email For Magician's Assistant Outfit

I'm not sure. Maybe call Ganz and see if they're generous and give you one??
YOMCNUGGET is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 06:32 PM   #3
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Oh, I'm sorry that you have not gotten your Magician's Assistant Outfit! It sound kind of true, that since you didn't get exactly 30,000 eStore Points. But, they didn't state it clearly that you had the exact amount. You should contact Ganz, if they don't send you one.

~ Emma
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 06:39 PM   #4

denim&diamonds is an unknown quantity at this point

The same thing happen to me a few weeks back it was a promotion to buy $20.00 estore points to get something free but I bought $30.00 so I could get 2 pets. I never got the free item, I called the e-store they said the promo was for $20.00 to get free item, since I bought more than $20.00 I did not follow promo rules. People should be aware of this. It's very sad.
denim&diamonds is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 06:53 PM   #5
Majesty84

Arte's Fan is a creator of wonder
Arte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonderArte's Fan is a creator of wonder

I just sent an email to ganz under the estore section for the email. It was rather long and it was a complaint about their "rules" for these promotions. They need to state in the advertisement that it has to be the exact amount of points, not over. I proved to them that I paid for 5 $10 game stop game cards to get the 50,000 points but my total balance was 51,000 points because I had 1,000 unused points before I added the extras.

Anyway, I am nearly in tears because I wanted this outfit so much. Ganz needs to cover all bounderies. The one time I can participate in one of these promotions I don't get the prize.

The minty cow was too much money, the golden dragon was still too much money. This was a little cheaper. I think I read on another website that the outfit will appear in the estore with the rest of the new magician theme. Not sure if it'll be deluxe only or not (I'm not deluxe).

Sorry to vent, more or less.
Arte's Fan is offline Female
Old 04-15-2011, 07:25 PM   #6
Diabetes Awareness

suzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wondersuzee wows us all with wonder

Smile Re: No Email For Magician's Assistant Outfit

I'm really sorry that you didn't get the email you were waiting for.
I know you bought more points BUT you coulda bought 30,000 & then 20,000 later on & you woulda def get 1 code.
My mom bought 30,000 on Wed. & 30,000 on Thurs. & she had 2 codes in her email today. The outfits are adorable & I got the Kings Gold Suite for my Easter present.
I would suggest you call the Ganz eStore CS # & talk to someone there on Monday.
Good luck!
Ganz eStore # 1 888 818 8770

suzee
suzee is offline Female
Closed