Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-26-2008, 08:45 PM   #1

Default Unanswered: No email

My cousin wants to join here but has no email whatsoever.Nor do her parents or siblings.Nothing for business.Nothing to use whatsoever.She's checked with all her family members she's in contact with.And her parents wont let her get an email for anyreason at all.Any advice?
Sponsored Links
Old 08-26-2008, 08:56 PM   #2
allton will become famous soon enough

Does your e-mail account come with extra e-mail addresses? Verizon has sub user accounts so that you can have a professional and personal e-mail or have several family members on e-mail. I understand your cousins' parents' hesitance. Perhaps your cousin could suggest that they create an e-mail for her, but don't give her any log in information so she can't actually use the e-mail portion. (they would keep the passwords to themselves) then she could just use the e-mail address to register. There are several places where her parents could create one for free. (yahoo is the first one that comes to mind) Bottom line though, if her parents are adamant about her not having e-mail, it is best not to go against their wishes. Respect and trust are very important fragile aspects of a relationship and they sure are hard to rekindle once lost.

Last edited by allton; 08-26-2008 at 08:57 PM.. Reason: ugh grammar!!! (forgot the r in your)
Old 08-26-2008, 09:09 PM   #3

Well if you have an e-mail, you could possible make one for your cousin. I'm not exactly sure how, because it depends on what kind of e mail you have.
Old 08-26-2008, 09:11 PM   #4
Call me Twarry!
Webkinz :)
WebkinzGirl500 is just really niceWebkinzGirl500 is just really nice

maybe you could let her use yours!
WebkinzGirl500 is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 09:33 PM   #5

Well yes thanks but I alread used mine!But thats OK we can share this account!Thanks anyway tho!
Old 08-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #6
call me ratty!
rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

i think u can probably use the same email twice. right?
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 08-26-2008, 09:50 PM   #7
Pixie is
GardenCat will become famous soon enough

There are free email services like Yahoo and Gmail -- she could set up an account there, and have you check it for her.
Old 08-26-2008, 10:23 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
neon-pink-monkeys is on a distinguished road

If you have 2 e-mails or something you can let her use one. Or you can make another for yourself (something like gmail, yahoo or hotmail) and use it for your friend. Either that or they'll have to get an e-mail. You could convince her parents that all she needs it for is to get on the virtual website & she'll probably never use it again. Either that or convice her parents to get an email account. They might even like it! My mom got email & then got facebook which she loved because she could connect with old friends & stuff. Just tell her parents they should get email, & they don't even have to use it! Hope this helps! :]
Old 08-27-2008, 10:14 AM   #9

Thanks all yall helped!!!!!!!She is going to go ask her parents just a minute......

---------- sweetandspicy added 4 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

Ok she just called and they said no.So we can share this account.Thanks anyway,tho!

Last edited by sweetandspicy; 08-27-2008 at 10:14 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost