Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2012, 12:28 PM   #1
Diabetes Awareness!
Webkinz :)

queenbeemmz is a jewel in the roughqueenbeemmz is a jewel in the rough

Thumbs down Unanswered: No Deluxe Gift Box or POM award for adopting the Duck

Has anyone received their Deluxe gift box today? I have checked all 4 of our Deluxe accounts and not one of them received a gift box today. I also adopted the Duck today and I didn't receive the POM awards, just the normal adoption box. Did Ganz forget that today is March 1st?!!
queenbeemmz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-01-2012, 12:34 PM   #2
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

Default Re: No Deluxe Gift Box or POM award for adopting the Duck

Nope, no gift box! I'm still trying to get through to Ganz about not receiving the first Lorax gift lol, but the line's been busy non-stop
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 01:45 PM   #3
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Thank you so much for the information about the Duck POTM box. I was about to adopt mine and saw this thread. Thank you again
Old 03-01-2012, 02:02 PM   #4
!

meeshelyse is a forum hero
meeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum heromeeshelyse is a forum hero

I called and was told because my Deluxe Account is set to automatically renew on the 14th of this month, I wouldn't receive my Deluxe Box or EStore Points until then... Even though I'm still Deluxe in the meantime..?

Anyone else that renews this month and hasn't received their box/points being told this?
meeshelyse is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 02:40 PM   #5
Gift Guru

doggierule has disabled reputation

I received my Deluxe gift box...
doggierule is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #6
webkinznancydrew2422

webkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to allwebkinzfan3ever is a name known to all

i recived my gift box too
webkinzfan3ever is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by meeshelyse
I called and was told because my Deluxe Account is set to automatically renew on the 14th of this month, I wouldn't receive my Deluxe Box or EStore Points until then... Even though I'm still Deluxe in the meantime..?

Anyone else that renews this month and hasn't received their box/points being told this?
When you started your Deluxe Membership in mid March, you were given the March Deluxe Box immediately. Your membership lasts for 12 months, so February was your 12 and last Gift Box. Until your Membership is renewed on the 14, you are still a Deluxe Member, but you have to wait until then to get the loot. My membership expires in late December, and I have to wait until then to get the December Gift Box.

Hope this clears it up for you!
big2gray is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 04:56 PM   #8
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

NO gift box here
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 05:07 PM   #9
PYT

steffeefacee is just really nicesteffeefacee is just really nice

I didn't get mine either.
steffeefacee is offline Female
Old 03-01-2012, 05:24 PM   #10

tablecat will become famous soon enough

No box here either, even though I thought my annual membership expired at the end of the month and then the $2 one would begin. I guess that is not the case...
tablecat is offline Female
Closed