Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-01-2011, 11:52 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
ambscho is on a distinguished road

Angry Unanswered: No deluxe gift!

It's October 1, and I didn't get my deluxe gift. I've logged in 4 times today!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-01-2011, 11:56 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness
MAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicnessMAKroll is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No deluxe gift!

When did you get your membership and how long was it?
MAKroll is offline Male
Old 10-01-2011, 12:37 PM   #3

Zingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud ofZingozman has much to be proud of

Perhaps:

a) Your deluxe account has expired
b) You haven't searched your dock enough
c) You should call Ganz

Ganz will probably be able to fix it. You have to be 18 to call, I think.

P.S. Welcome to WI! Congrats on your first post!
Zingozman is offline Male
Old 10-01-2011, 01:47 PM   #4
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I don't have any deluxe gifts either ... I am checking my accounts to see if they have expired.
Old 10-01-2011, 01:51 PM   #5
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

I didn't get my gifts iether and I know mine isn't expired, cause I got it in the summer for 1 year.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 02:14 PM   #6
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

I've started to receive my Deluxe gifts, so it may just take a little while for all of them to be in. If you don't receive them by Monday, phone Ganz (office hours). Link in my siggie.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 04:38 PM   #7
T9850

T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero
T9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a heroT9850 was born a hero

Sometimes it takes awhile. It's similar to Christmas 2009 when the gifts came late.
T9850 is offline Male
Old 10-01-2011, 06:28 PM   #8
Gifted

catsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond reputecatsrfun2 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, it may just be taking awhile because I have gotten mine but it took a little longer for my sister's to show up.
catsrfun2 is offline Female
Old 10-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #9
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

I finally got mine too ... took a while but they're there now
Old 10-02-2011, 03:46 AM   #10
call me Tweets
Gifted

tweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective sockstweetibyrd rocks our collective socks

Still waiting on mine. If not there by Monday I am going to call Customer servise.
tweetibyrd is offline Female
Closed

Tags
deluxe, gift