Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2012, 12:41 PM   #31
elcome aboard
Webkinz :)

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No Deluxe box

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I sent an email on Denimbutterfly's suggestion and I looked this morning, all accounts now have their Deluxe box It works very well and you don't have to talk to anyone. Just provide the names of your accounts, that is all
This worked for me too Thank you Denimbutterfly
COONYCOON is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2012, 12:58 PM   #32
Funnystori852

boarderlander is sweet stuff
boarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuffboarderlander is sweet stuff

Guess I'll need to do this too.
boarderlander is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 01:18 PM   #33
Tigger is Great
Gift Guru

tigger2376 is sweet stuff
tigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stufftigger2376 is sweet stuff

View Post Originally Posted by Dixiecup
I sent an email on Denimbutterfly's suggestion and I looked this morning, all accounts now have their Deluxe box It works very well and you don't have to talk to anyone. Just provide the names of your accounts, that is all
Do you email on the webkinz home page ?
Thanks
tigger2376 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 01:36 PM   #34
Happy Holidays!

2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness
2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness2WebbiesMomz is epic beyond epicness

I posted on here, about an hour ago, that I was going to use Denimbutterflies' suggestion an e-mail Ganz about our misssing boxes. I just checked and have all 4 boxes on the accounts! Ganz did not notify me at all to acknowledge there was an issue but at least we now have our boxes! Big Thanks, again, to Denim for posting this suggestion.
2WebbiesMomz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 06:05 PM   #35

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Could someone please post the email address that worked for them?

Thanks.

I called and was told it was fixed around 4PM today. She checked one of my accounts and said it was in there. I haven't checked them yet, but that would be good news.

On a side note, I have had a frozen account for several months. Watch how many items you have in your dock. It has 5408 and that is why she said there is a problem.

Last edited by Iggy; 02-02-2012 at 06:05 PM..
Iggy is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 06:18 PM   #36
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Hi Everyone
We had two accts missing the deluxe gift yesterday. When we signed in this afternoon, they had arrived. This is the first time we have ever had an issue.

Thanks so much to all who posted!
Hugs ♥mJb & the little bees three (:
myJbees is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 08:02 PM   #37
iamawackywinner2

gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button
gomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Buttongomommu41 gets to push the Easy Button

I have not received my gift box yet either. Hopefully they will arrive for us soon.
gomommu41 is offline Female
Old 02-03-2012, 02:19 AM   #38
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

I hadn't gotten around to contacting them yet, but the boxes have shown up in the accts I've
opened since midnight.

Old 02-03-2012, 06:40 AM   #39

bsburn99 will become famous soon enough

Thanks everyone! I ended up calling Ganz and a nice man awarded my account with the Deluxe Box.

Webkinz Consumer Support at 1-866-932-5469, Monday-Friday between the hours of 9am-6pm Eastern Standard Time. Please note that we only speak to adults over the age of 18.

Good luck and have fun!
bsburn99 is offline Female
Closed