Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 07:20 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Doda34 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Deluxe box

Just checked our accounts and no Deluxe box either.
Doda34 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 07:30 PM   #12

MelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clownMelindaS is cool as a bunny clown

I have 2 deluxe accounts one had the box one didn't. I called ganz and they put the missing one in my dock. but it took a call to get it done
MelindaS is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 07:31 PM   #13

nicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond reputenicki12 has a reputation beyond repute

I didn't recieve my deluxe gift box either. But I checked and I did get my monthly deluxe points. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
nicki12 is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 08:07 PM   #14

fluffy12161999 is on a distinguished road

We have 4 accounts in our home and 5 accounts that I help other friends with daily. Of these, 8 are deluxe and NONE of them received the deluxe gift box. Whenever a problem happens here, we are always all or nothing-even though the accounts were opened in 3 different parts of the country. I just do not understand how this late in the day so many people could already have all or some of the gift boxes and others have none. I do not think that we all should need to call to get this corrected on an individual basis. I am sure they will fix it but why does it take so long?
Old 02-01-2012, 08:31 PM   #15

Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest
Denimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contestDenimbutterfly could win a popularity contest

I have 7 accounts and none of them got their deluxe boxes- someone called and said Ganz reps want us to email them with the accounts to get the boxes. So I did email webkinzsupport@ganz.com and my boxes were in the accounts within minutes! Now, they are closed for tonight, but if you email I bet they will be in your accounts tomorrow

Now, I don' think I should have had to contact them- they should fix it on their own, but in this case it did work and fast so I recommend going ahead doing it.
Denimbutterfly is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 09:06 PM   #16
hy?
Gifted

cpom defies all odds
cpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all oddscpom defies all odds

Thanks denim. I just saw that our deluxe boxes are missing... off to send my email.
cpom is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #17
Silentbreeze
Gifted

big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond
big2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyondbig2gray goes above and beyond

WI Subscriber

Ah, now I don't feel so all alone now. I am always excited to see what the clothing of the month is.
big2gray is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 10:12 PM   #18

Iggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant futureIggy has a brilliant future

Received in 6 and missing in 4.

What is the email address you used? I've sent emails before, but every time I just received an email back telling me I would have to call.

Remember the month of 2 boxes. Do you think they may just send to everyone tomorrow?
Iggy is offline Female
Old 02-01-2012, 10:18 PM   #19
ebkinz ExtravaGANZa!

extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness
extravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicnessextravaGANZa is epic beyond epicness

I am sorry to hear that. The deluxe gift looks awesome!
extravaGANZa is offline Male
Old 02-01-2012, 10:28 PM   #20
MySquirtsquirt
Gift Guru

LuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clownLuvMarshmallow is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by nicki12
I didn't recieve my deluxe gift box either. But I checked and I did get my monthly deluxe points. Hopefully this will be fixed soon.
Same here, no box but I did get my points. How strange is that?

Hopefully they will fix that soon, since the monthly gifts are one of the main reasons I even bothered to get Deluxe!
LuvMarshmallow is offline Female
Closed