Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 02:40 AM   #1
sunni49 and sunnidaz
Webkinz :)

sunnidazes has a spectacular aura aboutsunnidazes has a spectacular aura about

Angry Unanswered: No codes

After endless searching, or I'm looking in the wrong places,I have not come across this problem. In the last month I have purchased items that did not have a code. One was a pack of trading cards and on Wednesday I purchased a pair of shorts. They were both missing codes, I looked over every card and checked the package, nothing. I did go to the Ganz website and emailed them. Has this ever happened to anyone, and did ganz respond, and how did they fix it? With all of the items I have purchased there has never been this issue, but I am wondering if it's something that happens often.

sunnidazes
sunnidazes is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2009, 02:51 AM   #2
1collector
Gifted

wkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clownwkwcollecter is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 
Default Re: No codes

i had gotten a webkinz that had a blank tag (the tag had no code on it at all, just a blank space where the code usually is) i emailed ganz and then after they called me back they asked me to send in the tag. I did that and they sent me 3 webkinz tags (the one that i bought, and two others)

I would think that they wouldnt do anything about it if you bought something that didnt have a code at all as alot of people would just claim they dint get a code so they get a free code. all i could suggest is to call them and ask. it never hurts to ask them to replace it

Hope this helps a little bit
wkwcollecter is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 04:07 AM   #3
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

that has never happend to me but that is horrible buying nothing without a code defeats the purpose in a way
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 04:54 AM   #4
Is Quite Indubitably
Gifted

xanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to beholdxanadu324 is a splendid one to behold

Where did you buy the shorts from that it wouldn't have a code and you didn't notice? I mean, I'm not trying to offend you or anything, but the first thing I do when I buy webkinz anything is check for the code tag.
xanadu324 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 06:52 AM   #5
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

This has never happened to me, but I am sorry to say that they probably won't replace it.Many people can just email them or call in with the same problem and then try to get free codes.So don't get your hope's up. It probably got thrown away, is laying on the floor, stuck to the clothes, or GANZ forgot to give that product a code!!

Last edited by mhig; 09-04-2009 at 06:55 AM..
mhig is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 06:53 AM   #6
Mhig

mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!mhig is the cats pajamas!

Also, xanadu324 response made me want to ask if you got it off ebay, or off the internet?You could've gotten tricked.
mhig is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 07:17 AM   #7
Gift Guru

AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence
AnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellenceAnthonysMommy is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Hi! You should call them. Emails are rarely answered. The number is 1-866-932-5469 (1-866-WEBKINZ). They're open from 9 AM to 5 PM eastern time. If you follow the prompts, you should get a live person. Good luck!
AnthonysMommy is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 09:22 AM   #8

tigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wondertigergirl890 wows us all with wonder

This has never happened to me before,but my friend has. She had opened her trading cards package,and found no code! So she emailed Ganz,but they didn't reply to her in a long time. So she gave up on that and called them. They said to send the pack back to them and they sent her back 1 of the same one,and 2 extra ones. So it wouldn't hurt to just call them! Hope I helped!

~Awnie
tigergirl890 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2009, 09:41 AM   #9
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

The tag with the shorts is pretty small, but someone could have removed that in the store. Before I knew enough to know where to look for the codes in different items I bought a bottle of the spritzer at Hallmark and found someone had gotten in and taken the code from it. Now I make sure the code is in everything I buy, but you can't do that with a pack of cards. Call Ganz and tell them about your missing codes. They probably won't do anything about the shorts but may do something about the cards.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed