Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-26-2011, 04:58 PM   #21
Theatre910
Webkinz :)

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No Christmas Gift

If anyone has been waiting, we just called & answered right away & pack awarded pronto.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-26-2011, 04:59 PM   #22
The PSF Maniac
Gifted

AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true
AutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be trueAutumnTheCuzzy is too good to be true

This happened with both me and my two little cousins. I called on their behalf (and mine) this morning, and though it was busy up until near lunchtime, I tried again and again until I finally got through. The lady was very nice and gave the presents with no problem. Good luck to everyone, and hopefully you can contact customer support to sort it out!
Old 12-26-2011, 05:00 PM   #23
justrightt
Gifted

justrightt will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by miss spots
i just off the phone with ganz, and i gave them the names of the accounts that did not get the present............. they were very nice and awarded each one.
they did ask which gift i had picked as my special one..............so i tried real hard to remember, but if you can't remember you can pick one of them to be awarded.
i was glad that i had today off from work. they were very nice and helpful.

1-866-932-5469

the gift may only be virtual............but it was nice enough to call about!!!
Thank you. Just called as well and it was taken care of in two minutes. Perfect!
Old 12-26-2011, 06:30 PM   #24
i am chatty
Gifted

miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause
miss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applausemiss spots deserves a round of applause

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by justrightt
Thank you. Just called as well and it was taken care of in two minutes. Perfect!
you are very welcome!!! i loved the gifts this year and i wanted each i was entitled to.

i am happy that things went so smoothly for everyone who did call.
miss spots is offline Female
Old 12-26-2011, 07:07 PM   #25
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

I'm sorry that this happened to you! You should phone Ganz about it, they will probably be able to give it to you. I hope you receive it.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:16 PM   #26
I'm still not Ginger

Angellic knows the way
Angellic knows the way

I didn't even get a Christmas gift. I was practically on Webkinz the entire time yesterday.
Old 12-26-2011, 07:32 PM   #27
zacspet defies all odds
zacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all oddszacspet defies all odds

I didn't get one on my second account, even though I went on.
zacspet is offline Male
Old 12-30-2011, 06:38 PM   #28

sharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wondersharky48 wows us all with wonder

It might be in your dock. Check that. If it's not, try contacting Ganz on Tuesday because Monday is a national holiday in Canada. You can email or call them.
sharky48 is offline Female
Old 12-30-2011, 06:50 PM   #29
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by sharky48
It might be in your dock. Check that. If it's not, try contacting Ganz on Tuesday because Monday is a national holiday in Canada. You can email or call them.
You should have called them right away. I have never gotten results by emailing but always have gotten a standard answer back that had nothing to do with my problem.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 01-01-2012, 07:47 PM   #30
HoNk :o)

pinky38964 knows the way
pinky38964 knows the way

It happended to me also! What is going on Ganz?
pinky38964 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
tigerdove is here