Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2012, 11:42 AM   #1
STRIDERCREST
Webkinz :)

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

Exclamation Answered: No Cave in Adenture Park???

Ok so I am trying to finish up a quest in adventure park and it says i have to go to boris in the cave and search for a pick axe. And when i go to where the cave entrance outside of the park, THERE IS NO CAVE! it is all covered with rocks! and when i click on it my pet can't go in. i am reall confused. pelase help now! thanks!
purpleowls is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by doggierule
View Post Originally Posted by purpleowls
Yes that is it. Only there are rocks over if. I am here for help everyone. Not for them to tell me that they can enter the cave.

No I know. But shouldnt they know that people can't get into the other cave? This is not towards ou but others. Common sense

People if ou can't answer my question then don't reply

Sorry but that is only telling me that you can get into the cave. If you can't reply something to help then please don't reply.
I'm sorry, I was just trying to help and make sure you knew where the right cave was.
If you tried superpenguin's suggestion of logging out and back in and didn't work, then maybe click on the character who told you to go to the caves in the first place? I'm not at all sure why the cave wasn't unlocked . . .
If this continues, I would perhaps call Ganz about it and ask them to fix it.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-19-2012, 11:53 AM   #2
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

Default Re: No Cave in Adenture Park???

Are you going to the caves by cowabelle? Otherwise try logging off and back on.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 05-19-2012, 12:01 PM   #3
STRIDERCREST

purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!purpleowls is not just visiting!

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
umm there is only one cave there. so yes. the one by cowebelle.

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
and i tried that
Old 05-19-2012, 01:36 PM   #4
I'm still not Ginger

Angellic knows the way
Angellic knows the way

I was able into the cave. I don't think there was any sign though. But it is near the lake when you meet Sera. Sorry i barely remember the exact location.
Old 05-19-2012, 01:44 PM   #5
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

There are actually two caves. One is blocked off by rocks, which is the one I think you were talking about. But, as superpenguin said, there is another one over by Cowabelle.

The white circle indicates the cave I believe you were talking about. This cave you cannot get into, however.
The red circle is around the cave that should appear behind Cowabelle.
Click the image to open in full size.

Spoiler: show
Full view of Adventure Park:

Taken from THIS thread; credit to CheekyDB.

Hope this helps!
doggierule is offline Female
Old 05-19-2012, 02:18 PM   #6
STRIDERCREST

Yes that is it. Only there are rocks over if. I am here for help everyone. Not for them to tell me that they can enter the cave.

View Post Originally Posted by doggierule
There are actually two caves. One is blocked off by rocks, which is the one I think you were talking about. But, as superpenguin said, there is another one over by Cowabelle.

The white circle indicates the cave I believe you were talking about. This cave you cannot get into, however.
The red circle is around the cave that should appear behind Cowabelle.

Spoiler: show
Full view of Adventure Park:

Taken from THIS thread; credit to CheekyDB.

Hope this helps!
No I know. But shouldnt they know that people can't get into the other cave? This is not towards ou but others. Common sense

View Post Originally Posted by Angellic
I was able into the cave. I don't think there was any sign though. But it is near the lake when you meet Sera. Sorry i barely remember the exact location.
Sorry but that is only telling me that you can get into the cave. If you can't reply something to help then please don't reply.
Old 05-19-2012, 02:30 PM   #7
Gift Guru

doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.
doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.doggierule is #1 to the fourth.

I'm sorry, I was just trying to help and make sure you knew where the right cave was.
If you tried superpenguin's suggestion of logging out and back in and didn't work, then maybe click on the character who told you to go to the caves in the first place? I'm not at all sure why the cave wasn't unlocked . . .
If this continues, I would perhaps call Ganz about it and ask them to fix it.
doggierule is offline Female
Old 05-19-2012, 07:51 PM   #8
mimigent

mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!mimigent is not just visiting!

Ok so I am trying to finish up a quest in adventure park and it says i have to go to boris in the cave and search for a pick axe. And when i go to where the cave entrance outside of the park, THERE IS NO CAVE! it is all covered with rocks! and when i click on it my pet can't go in. i am reall confused. pelase help now! thanks!
Are you trying to do a Pet Specific Quest or a daily mini quest? If it is a pet specific quest, then make sure you have taken THAT pet back into the park. It is sometimes easy to forget what pet you are working with, since any pet can do your mini quests after you pet specific quest is done.

When you first go into Adventure Park after logging off and then back on, you will see a "host" picture on the far left hand side. Go to that host. If the question mark over their head is gray, then they will talk with you and tell you what you didn't get done when you left. If the question mark is gold, then they will tell you a new step. If they say they don't have anything for you now, then you have not approached them with the correct pet.

On several of the daily quests there are things you must do before you can get back into the cave to see Boris such as play and win certain games. If you skipped this step, then the cave will not be open. The "host" should remind you of what you haven't done, if this is the case. Try these hints and see if they will work for you.
mimigent is offline Female
Old 05-19-2012, 10:09 PM   #9

LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!LalaMoosh is the cats pajamas!

I'm a bit taken aback by the rude comment of : "People if (Y)ou can't answer my question then don't reply" because we're trying to help you no matter how insignificant you feel our replies are. I have had problems with quests being messed up, such as in the candy quest where no matter how many time I play & win the game of checkers, it doesn't allow me to progress & it could just be you need to restart webkinz by logging out & coming back. If all of these different suggestions from those of us who are trying to help you are not enough: contact Ganz's customer service!
LalaMoosh is offline Female
Closed