Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2012, 06:44 PM   #1
elcome Spring!!
Webkinz :)

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

Default Unanswered: No Candy Machine

I completed the Adventure Park Quest but received no prize. Just before Goober was to award it, the Quest froze. He asked if I wanted to continue digging or take prize (I took prize) and then everything just ground to a halt. Is this a job for Ganz Customer Service?
jenndriver is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2012, 06:46 PM   #2
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Default Re: No Candy Machine

Maybe try logging back in, and clicking on Goober again
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 09:44 AM   #3
elcome Spring!!

jenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond reputejenndriver has a reputation beyond repute

No luck. Time to telephone.
jenndriver is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 09:51 AM   #4

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I finished the Valentine Adventure on 2 accounts yesterday. Congratulations, I won the prize Candy Machine. But it wasn't in the dock. So I called yesterday. Rep assured me I would have it in my dock this morning. (He didn't ask for my usernames.) Still NO candy machine prizes.
I'm calling again!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 09:53 AM   #5
Deertail :D

warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW
warzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoWwarzone2251 makes the others go WoW

you have to log back in
warzone2251 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 10:47 AM   #6

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

I never see ANY of my adventure park prizes, until I log out and log in again. I received my candy machine without a problem! Try logging out again is the best advice I can give, Good luck!
MJFan94 is offline Female
Old 02-02-2012, 11:07 AM   #7

jemkinz is sweet stuff
jemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuffjemkinz is sweet stuff

Donation Award 

I never got my big prize yesterday even tho I saw the big Congratulations and had 12/12. But what I had to do was go back into the Park today, see Boris, and do 2 more things. THEN I got the Candy Machine.
Whew!
jemkinz is offline Female
Old 02-04-2012, 05:10 PM   #8
Meowme1948
Meowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant futureMeowme1948 has a brilliant future

It froze up on me too today and didn't get the prize. I tried going back in and redoing the last few steps but it still didn't give me the prize.. I guess I will have to call Monday and hope they can fix it.

Ok.. went back to the park and this time Alex had a exclamation point over him so I clicked on it and I got my candy machine! So try that!

Last edited by Meowme1948; 02-04-2012 at 05:10 PM..
Old 02-12-2012, 03:54 PM   #9
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Sorry to hear that! Before contacting ganz, try again a few times like logging in and out, restarting your computer or trying with a different browser! If there is further issues, I think the best thing to do is contact ganz.

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-12-2012, 05:27 PM   #10
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Try logging out and back in. Also switching browsers. If the problem keeps going contact Ganz
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed