Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2008, 02:45 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

DrLolly is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: No Cake On Birthdays

Hi everyone!
I wondered if anyone else has been having problems with getting their piece of cake on the webkinz pet's birthday. For about a month or so, I get a letter saying it is a pet's birthday and that the piece of cake will be in my dock . . . but no cake. I thought maybe it was just a brief glitch . . . so I have been just waiting for it to correct, but now it has been so long that I thought I'd see if anyone else is having trouble. Between my 5 accounts, I have a lot of pets, so I have had probably 20 birthdays in the past few weeks, but no cake.

I am definitely a bit of a webkinz fan-atic (or is that addict - LOL). Webkinz World is a great place to have fun at the end of a long day. I have a lot of nieces, nephews, family and friends that all keep in touch with Kinz Post. I used to have so many extra pieces of cake, that I would always send a piece of cake as part of the gifts with the kinz posts. Now I'm out!
DrLolly is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2008, 03:44 AM   #2
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: No Cake On Birthdays

Wow...Thats strange! I always get a letter and cake...Have you tried contacting Ganz...I think that would be your best option...But before you do that try to clear your Cache...

-Hope I helped...In The Sun
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 06:44 AM   #3
e ♥ counting!!
Gift Guru

BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest
BERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contestBERT_X could win a popularity contest

One of my Webbies had a birthday just two days ago -- I did get a letter and also the birthday cake in my dock. I haven't had any pets miss getting their cakes in the last several months.

I agree with 'In The Sun', this is not a common glitch that other people have and you should contact Ganz to tell them about the problem with your accounts.

BERT_X is offline Male
Old 06-22-2008, 06:49 AM   #4
ishing away snow
Gifted

leash is on a distinguished road

My pets birthday was yesterday and I got the letter and a piece of cake.
Old 06-22-2008, 10:35 AM   #5
Pixie is
Gifted

GardenCat will become famous soon enough

I got a letter and piece of cake today for my polar bear. Since it's been happening to you for a few weeks, I'm guessing you've logged out and back in? How many items do you usually keep in your dock (and you're getting stuff out of storage in your dock to check, right)? Is it happening in all 5 of your accounts?
Old 06-22-2008, 10:36 AM   #6
Rachelx91294
Gifted

RachelxXx is just really niceRachelxXx is just really nice

hmm ive heard this has happened to other people but idk how to help...
RachelxXx is offline Female
Old 06-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #7

Thanks for the replies everyone. Yes, it is happening on all 5 accounts. I've logged on / off multiple times, cleared caches, etc. I thought maybe everyone was having the problem, but I never saw it mentioned on WI or any other Webkinz support site . . . so that is why I started this thread. Thanks for clarifying that it is a glitch with me . . . strange. Guess I better contact Ganz.

Even without the cake, I LOVE my webkinz pets. So much fun!
Have a great day!
Old 06-22-2008, 05:19 PM   #8
Chelseabeau

Nope, I haven't had a problem with that, strange.
Old 06-22-2008, 05:38 PM   #9

Maybe with all the pets I have, Ganz figures I've had enough cake! LOL
Closed