Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-27-2008, 09:45 AM   #1
rybugsmom
Gifted

rybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to allrybugsmom is a name known to all

WI Subscriber
Angry Unanswered: no bonus gift! ; -(

I adopted my lovely skunk Gus today and the bonus gift popped up blank! I checked my dock to see if there were an empty spot.....you know, like I had received something that didn't have graphics yet.......but there weren't any. I logged out and back in and still nothing!

I took a screen capture and e-mailed Ganz from their contact page. please tell me this has happened to others and it will get fixed?!?!?
rybugsmom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-27-2008, 09:48 AM   #2
Peaches luvd Wacky
Gift Guru

jasonaldeanmg has disabled reputation

Default Re: no bonus gift! ; -(

it happen to me too so don't feel bad
jasonaldeanmg is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 09:49 AM   #3
minidachshund95
Webkinz :)

CCRABS is on a distinguished road

I am very sorry for that happening to you. That has never happened to me. I think instead of waiting for an e-mail response (which can take a while) to contact ganz at 1-866-WEB-KINZ
Old 09-27-2008, 09:50 AM   #4
kaylaspot1996

kaylaspot1996 is on a distinguished road

What # was the Webkinz bc sometimes you cant get them until a certain # of webbies....
This kinda of happened to my moms Koala but instead he didn't get his special present.
My mom logged out and it was back when she logged back in
Old 09-27-2008, 09:51 AM   #5
Gift Guru
KortnyStar is on a distinguished road

That happened to me 2 or 3 times & I called Ganz a lot (several months ago) but they never did anything!! I just gave up it's very annoying. I hope they do something for you.
Old 09-27-2008, 10:51 AM   #6

Allycat1029 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm so sorry this happened. A lot of people do have this happen. The one time I was with my friend and she adopted the pet of the month, and it popped up " Congratulations! You've purchased the pet of the month! You have recieved: 0 kinzcash." She was very angry but there was nothing we could do.
Old 09-27-2008, 01:23 PM   #7
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

Yes you can do something, keep calling and they WILL give you a gift, the good thing about it happing? you can pick it! any exculsive or rare you want!
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 09-27-2008, 01:34 PM   #8
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Hi there,

I know quite a few people who have been in the same situation. I would contact Ganz for sure if I were you.

Their number is 1866 Webkinz. While the recorded message is playing, press "0" and you will be taken to a voicemail box. Leave a message and the chances are good they will get back to you. I've used this way before and it has worked well.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Closed