Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2012, 11:58 PM   #1
hovian ;)
Gifted

CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!CandiiDucky is not just visiting!

Default Answered: No AP floatie?

I've been clicking for over 20 minutes and I can't find one!! Has anyone experienced this problem?
CandiiDucky is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by COWS4YOU
They are more scarce to see this time around, but I found if I refresh on the share page, I can catch the bottom ad (free digs) and easier to see the peeks (if you are doing them) and the bonus of the floater if you come across it. Have no fear, you are so not alone on this one
Sponsored Links
Old 02-27-2012, 12:01 AM   #2
Gift Guru

myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered
myJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter coveredmyJbees is glitter covered

Default Re: No AP floatie?

Hi Candii ♥ They have been very scarce this event!
I had the most success today by clicking the WKN ads - like the one for the red rabbit that just take you to another WKN page. I have also been finding them on the contests page.

Hope they fly for you! Hugs ♥mJb

PS - Oop! Forgot to say that I generally only find them if I also have a Peek going

Last edited by myJbees; 02-27-2012 at 12:04 AM..
myJbees is offline Female
Old 02-27-2012, 12:06 AM   #3
COWS4YOU

COWS4YOU has disabled reputation

They are more scarce to see this time around, but I found if I refresh on the share page, I can catch the bottom ad (free digs) and easier to see the peeks (if you are doing them) and the bonus of the floater if you come across it. Have no fear, you are so not alone on this one
Old 02-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #4
Webkinz :)
webcrazy has a spectacular aura aboutwebcrazy has a spectacular aura about

VERY hard to find this go-round. These wings on the 26th were the hardest. I could not even get a pair for each account. And I was on for over 20min without seeing one cloud. And that's with 3 windows open.
It is easier to find Nafaria 5x then to see the cloud once.
C'mon Ganz. Help us out here. At least keep us interested instead of frustrated.
Old 02-27-2012, 12:14 AM   #5
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi CandiiDucky,
The "floatie clicky" types of promotions on the webkinznewz site have times of the day that work better for me. My home is in the Pacific Time zone, which is three hours behind KT. It has worked better for me to do this event between 12:00 midnight and 3 am KT. The items just don't seem to float for me between 11:00 pm and 11:59 pm KT. I'm sorry that I don't have any explanation for you.

The one thing that does help is to click on the "floatie clickie" item when there is blank space underneath (or just text, but not links). Otherwise, you can go flying to some other page that you did not even want.

Good luck to you!

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 02-27-2012, 12:59 AM   #6
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

View Post Originally Posted by webcrazy
VERY hard to find this go-round. These wings on the 26th were the hardest. I could not even get a pair for each account. And I was on for over 20min without seeing one cloud. And that's with 3 windows open.
It is easier to find Nafaria 5x then to see the cloud once.
C'mon Ganz. Help us out here. At least keep us interested instead of frustrated.
Aww man, I found one for each account, no problem!!

I haven't searched today, but I hope it will be easy to catch, for everyone
Old 02-27-2012, 01:08 AM   #7
mycatsnores
Banned
Sleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talentSleeping Awake has lots of talent

Hi!

I hope this trick works for some of you. I've noticed on the Floaties that IF you sign up for the Peek A News at the same time the AP Floaties start to come much more often. There are NO Floaties on the Parent's pages where you are looking for ads.

I've also found that there are more frequent Floaties (say that 3 times fast!) using different browsers. This seems to be the same with other contests to: Floaties, Peek a News and Parent ads.

I find many more Peeks and Floaties using Chrome.

I find more Parent Area ads using IE or Firefox, and almost none using Chrome.

I find hardly any Peek a News using IE. IE seems to be working worse and worse on WKN and Webkinz - refreshing the page takes ages and often I just get a white page that I have to refresh again.

My point is...check for yourself. If you only have IE and Firefox, or whichever browsers you use just test this for a bit. You can have 2 browsers up at the same time. I'll do the Peeks and Floaties on one browser and then have a 2nd browser up (pull the sides in so it's just wide enough to see the Ads at the bottom of the page, which ever browser you are using for ads...) Make sure the one you are using for the Peeks has at least 1" of blue page along the sides so you can see Peeks there.

Hope this helps for you! And yes, it is taking forever this time around it seems.

Hugs to all!
Sleeping Awake is offline Female
Old 02-27-2012, 02:12 AM   #8
Call me Submerged

Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams
Coolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreamsCoolgirl27965 has never-fading dreams

I just found one as soon as I got to WKN!

GOOD LUCK!!
Old 02-27-2012, 03:02 AM   #9
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

I am sorry to hear that you are having difficulty. The wings are AWESOME and I really like the Team Lug/etc shirts. Keep trying! The prizes are worth it.
I have been very fortunate this entire event. I get all of my 14 done plus 20 or so more for friends. I find that saving the link by copying and pasting all the links I need onto a blank document or a blank e-mail before redeeming an of them helps. It's as if WKN thinks I didn't get one yet, so they offer it again and again. In less than 90 minutes tonight (after midnight) I got:
30 Bonus Digs Click-To-Win,
14 Nafaria PeekANewz,
49 Winter Wonderland Click-To-Win,
27 AP Floaties,
plus the KinzCash from answering polls, quizzes and surveys during my searches.
(I was really multitasking tonight because I was also working on challenges for two of the accounts! I always have been an overachiever. LOL)

The only thing I can think of that I do differently is saving all the links until I redeem all of them. As I redeem them, I find more Click-To-Wins at the bottom of lots of the pages. I right click those and open them in a new tab or page to use or copy and send to friends.

Other than the mirrors and windows, I am selling off all my WW items for Kinzcash. It's a great way to make money every day!

Good luck everyone!
AKD
Old 02-27-2012, 03:20 AM   #10
Call me Submerged

I just yet tried on PC. If you have an iPod touch/iPhone or anything other than PC, with Internet, try it, my iPod touch finds more floated than PC today..
Closed