Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 12:11 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Default Re: No ads on wkn at all!

View Post Originally Posted by bangkokyankee
no scrambled eggs on the regular side for 1-21 I think

there are some on parents page
I think the scrambled ads are only on the parent site, not the regular news. Most days the regular news will have the floating omelets, but not today.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 12:37 PM   #12
ebkinz A.my

AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay
AnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replayAnotherKinzDad is stuck on replay

NO Floating Omelets on WKN today the 21st.
YESClick-to-Win Brunch items on Ganz-Parent-Club.

FLOATING OMELET ON WEBKINZ NEWZ
Tags:Breaking News Webkinz Cheats Webkinz Newz
Submitted by Electrabuzz1 on Wed, 01/18/2012 - 12:44pm.
Are you enjoying the new arcade game Scramble? Now you can also enjoy a new floating event on Webkinz Newz that features Scrambled prizes. Watch Webkinz Newz between January 19 and January 27, each day from 12:00am EST to 11:59pm EST, for the floating scrambled omelet. When you spot the omelet, click on it, fill in all the required fields and a Webkinz Newz exclusive Webkinz Scrambled prize will be added to your Webkinz World account. The scrambled omelet will not be flying on January 21 and January 26. Some prizes are more rare than others.

Click-To-Win Brunch!
by Ganz-Parent-Club-Staff
The new Webkinz Arcade game, Webkinz Scrambled, has arrived!
Everyone loves Brunch! That great meal that’s not quite breakfast and not quite lunch, but all-delicious! That’s why we want to offer you some fantastic mid morning meal prizes!
Look for the Webkinz Brunch Click to Win ad (displayed below) between January 19th and February 1st to win special Webkinz Brunch item prizes!
Start clicking January 19th! You can win one item per Webkinz World account per day! The contest starts at 4:00pm EST January 19th and ends at 11:59pm EST February 1st! There are great Webkinz Scrambled prizes to be won, so be sure to keep on clicking!
The Contest Prizes will be awarded randomly:
Scrambled Omelet
Scrambled T-shirt
Scrambled Egg Chair
Sandwich Tray
Grilled Cheese Sandwich
Good Luck!
Old 01-21-2012, 01:09 PM   #13

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

unfortunatly, i haven't seen any scrambled egg ad since it started. it was the same with the bubble bath click to win, so i had quit that, that wasn't too bad. but the scrambled egg add...
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 07:57 PM   #14
Jesus is aware

RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!RMMimii is not just visiting!

I did the parent site scrambled eggs just after midnight without a problem for the first time since it started (for 6 accounts)....that's because it didn't have the netflix ads to lock up everything (I figured out it happened everytime that ad was on the page...nothing moved)......I haven't looked at the site now because I didn't need to.

Just finished the spree ads......they are all at the bottom of the pages unlike months ago when we could find them high and low.
RMMimii is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 08:57 PM   #15
Fallen Angel

punkin55555 is sweet stuff
punkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuffpunkin55555 is sweet stuff

That happened to me and itz because my dad blocked ads even it is the same thing like a ad for webkinz doesn't cause he blocked it maybe ur mom or dad blocked it
punkin55555 is offline Female
Old 01-22-2012, 08:58 PM   #16
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

I think it's a glitch. I hope they fix it soon for you guys!
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 01-31-2012, 01:41 PM   #17

MJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant futureMJFan94 has a brilliant future

When there was a parent club ad click to win, I didn't see the ads either! It is very frustrating, especially when the prizes are good!
MJFan94 is offline Female
Closed