Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2012, 09:13 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

Angry Unanswered: No ads on wkn at all!

Hi
I am doing the peek a newz - that works fine for me. but i am also looking for the spree ads. But i don't get any ads at all. no ads on wkn, and none one the parents club site (where i am looking for the scrambled eggs ads) i even installed a new internet explorer, new internet program. but still no ads. i turned off my pop up blocker and turned on and off again. i cleared my cache and whatever. Anyone else has that problem? Or has someone a solution?

Thanks
Taku2 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #2
joi

joi is epic beyond epicnessjoi is epic beyond epicness

Default Re: No ads on wkn at all!

The scrambled eggs ads on the parents site just started showing up for me. I had the best luck on the "Contests" and "Games" pages.

I haven't seen any Spree ads on WKN at all yet.

Good luck!
joi is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 09:32 AM   #3
luvey53

luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!luvey53 is not just visiting!

No spree ads anywhere. That always happens early in the morning. I feel like when the employees get in and get their coffee they sit down at their desk and turn on the ads. If you notice in the pm the ads are everywhere. lol
luvey53 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 09:35 AM   #4

Taku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talentTaku2 has lots of talent

but i don't see any ads, not even the normal ads where webkinz pets are and so. just a blank white space....

and it is 3.30pm here, i forgot the time you have..... but still i don't see any
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
joi

View Post Originally Posted by Taku2
but i don't see any ads, not even the normal ads where webkinz pets are and so. just a blank white space....

and it is 3.30pm here, i forgot the time you have..... but still i don't see any
That's what I have on WKN - just blank white spaces with the word 'advertisement'. It's not just you, Ganz probably hasn't put the ads up yet.
joi is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 10:43 AM   #6

4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute4gksbde has a reputation beyond repute

the ads are showing up now
Old 01-21-2012, 11:03 AM   #7

so, i got the spree ads, but still no scrambled eggs ad. i think they took them out. it says on the contest page it says bubble bath click to win. but not scrambled egg click to win anymore
Taku2 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 11:49 AM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gift Guru

bangkokyankee knows the way
bangkokyankee knows the waybangkokyankee knows the way

no scrambled eggs on the regular side for 1-21 I think

there are some on parents page
Old 01-21-2012, 11:51 AM   #9
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

I got a lot of blanks but also a few ads - all I can say is keep trying!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 01-21-2012, 11:54 AM   #10
•// ❣ ѕoх ❣ //•

luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness
luvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicnessluvzfrogs is epic beyond epicness

Maybe it's a glitch or something
luvzfrogs is offline Female
Closed