Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2007, 10:11 AM   #11
Gift Guru

Carmel4988 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NO ADOPTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????!!!! HELP!!

ok, but hwat is there number then?
Sponsored Links
Old 09-15-2007, 02:07 PM   #12
gabygab01
Webkinz :)
gabygab01 is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with everything!
Old 09-15-2007, 02:20 PM   #13
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

trying for a whole week is a long time to wait to adopt a kinz...I would call them. There's a number around here somewhere and you can talk to a rep right away.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Old 09-15-2007, 02:21 PM   #14
hoo Hoo I'm A
Gift Guru

Googles96 is just really niceGoogles96 is just really nice

Oh that is too bad.
Googles96 is offline Female
Old 09-15-2007, 02:29 PM   #15
Gift Guru

simpsonlover235 has a spectacular aura about

View Post Originally Posted by ktsmume
I think there are probably a lot of people on today- I would wait until tonight or tomorrow to try again. ALl of my pets are standing up in their beds sleeping right now- I wouldn't risk an adoption today. Good luck!
about 2 or 3 of my webkinz are doing the skate walk (not moving there legs.) Disappearing while moving around,and sleeping standing up...I've heard of these glitches,but this is the first time they've happened to me...Webkinz is REALLY glitchy today...it may have something to do with the 100 items in dock warning,but I've always had 100+ items in my dock and nothing.I don't wanna store my rares in dressers/drawers since if a guest comes ove they can take it right out of the fridge/dresser/etc. I don't wanna risk that but I mean...what can I do?Never invite friends to my house?I mean...ugh...
Old 09-15-2007, 07:21 PM   #16
softballxstarx94
Gifted

softballxstarx94 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by simpsonlover235
about 2 or 3 of my webkinz are doing the skate walk (not moving there legs.) Disappearing while moving around,and sleeping standing up...I've heard of these glitches,but this is the first time they've happened to me...Webkinz is REALLY glitchy today...it may have something to do with the 100 items in dock warning,but I've always had 100+ items in my dock and nothing.I don't wanna store my rares in dressers/drawers since if a guest comes ove they can take it right out of the fridge/dresser/etc. I don't wanna risk that but I mean...what can I do?Never invite friends to my house?I mean...ugh...

thats not true. your guests CANNOT take your items from your dresser. Also, i adopted a leopard today and it worked fine, how ever she is doing the "skate walk" too.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:24 PM   #17
IDK...my bff jill??
Gifted

PinkLover4394 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by simpsonlover235
huh?? People Can NOT take stuff out of ur dressers or friges...me and my cusin tried it...i told him to try and take my stuff out of my dresser and it wouldn't let him and i tried to do it to him and it wouldn't work.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:35 PM   #18
Gift Guru

skatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond reputeskatergirl80 has a reputation beyond repute

I really do hope that you can't take things while you are over someones house. I've been wondering about that especially now that I cleaned up my dock.

As far as the adoption thing, try it on another server like for ex if you are on aol try internet explorer or firefox or something. Hope that helps.
Old 09-15-2007, 07:37 PM   #19
Gifted

lulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of lightlulu is a glorious beacon of light

I'm sorry about what happened.
They are probably just working on Webkinz, try again tomarrow. If that doesn't work, try to contact Ganz at support@webkinz.com
lulu is offline Female
Old 09-16-2007, 08:32 AM   #20
Gift Guru

Carmel4988 is on a distinguished road

thx for the suggestions, i had my mom call webkinz help, they said they weren't open in the greeting, but my mom did leave a message saying what is happening. Also, in the greeting it said that they are having a lot of problems with their feature codes.
also, if webkinz is having a glitch, u can take stuff out of people's docks, but they still have those items. Like once my frined invited me over, i took her strike a posing plant(we were on the phone, don't worry) i asked her if i could try it, because i could always just send it back, she said yes. So i did amd she still had it, but then i had one too. It was so weird.
Closed