Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!


Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-03-2008, 09:28 AM   #11
2totalsam/2totalsam2
Gift Guru
 
2total's Avatar
2total is a jewel in the rough2total is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: No Adoption Gift?

i just adopted three lil' kinz cocker spaniels this morning anf got all three psi's and exclusives w/o any problems!!!
2total is offline
Sponsored Links
Old 10-03-2008, 09:34 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
nickjonasluver2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No Adoption Gift?

I just registered my golden retriver this morning and I couldn't go to my room, the curio shop, or the w shop. I didn't get my adoption gift either. I think it has to do with all of the new things going on in Webkinz World. They may still have some glitches. :gr:
nickjonasluver2 is offline
Old 10-03-2008, 01:11 PM   #13
Webkinz :)
 
jess427's Avatar
jess427 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No Adoption Gift?

I have two pets to adopt and I am definitely waiting! I adopted 2 the other day and didn't get my gifts either! I know ganz has policy of not replacing items but when it is CLEARLY their glitch causing this they should most definitely make it right! I am sure they can look into accounts to see wether or not you got it, traded it whatever.
Thankis!
jess427 is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:21 PM   #14
I Want a Caffeinated
Webkinz :)
 
junomouse's Avatar
junomouse will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Adoption Gift?

It seemes to be about a 60% chance I won't get something and a 40% chance I will.
Hmm.....
I will register the dolphin and then if it works I will register the kangaroo.
junomouse is offline Female
Old 10-03-2008, 06:37 PM   #15
Areyel
Gift Guru
 
Areyel's Avatar
Areyel is just really niceAreyel is just really nice

Default Re: No Adoption Gift?

I adopted the pug on October 1st. I did not get my pet of the month bonus or wish token. Wait!!!
Areyel is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:29 PM   #16
I Want a Caffeinated
Webkinz :)
 
junomouse's Avatar
junomouse will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Adoption Gift?

Okay guys! I activated both the webkinz. And....
I got both gifts! Wooo hoo, I am so glad.
junomouse is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:34 PM   #17
Summer lovin
Webkinz :)
 
soccer_girl_21's Avatar
soccer_girl_21 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: No Adoption Gift?

Wait!! It would be so sad if you didn't get your gifts!! But I recently adopted the dolphin, basset hound, bluejay, and chipmunk with no problems!! But my account has had zero problems lately.

---------- soccer_girl_21 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

oh YAY that it worked!! It worked for me and so yeah. Thats good. REALLY GOOD!!!

Last edited by soccer_girl_21; 10-04-2008 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
soccer_girl_21 is offline Female
Old 10-04-2008, 07:44 PM   #18
I Want a Caffeinated
Webkinz :)
 
junomouse's Avatar
junomouse will become famous soon enough

Default Re: No Adoption Gift?

Thanks Soccer girl, i guess you just have to cross your fingers
junomouse is offline Female
Closed

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2016, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright © 2007-2013 Kopi Enterprises, LLC
WebkinzInsider.Com is not an official site of, sponsored by, nor affiliated with Ganz, Inc, Webkinz, Lil'Kinz, or Kinzville Newz and all character names, logos, and images are trademarks owned by Ganz, Inc.
no new posts