Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-01-2008, 09:51 AM   #11
Lil Kinz

Lady Webby is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: No access to WW?

We have not been able to get into WW since thursday!!! What is up? We missed everything yesterday and Still can't get in today are we ever going to be able to get in???? Help we are missing WW......
Sponsored Links
Old 11-01-2008, 09:54 AM   #12
Webkinz :)
bluebowser is an unknown quantity at this point

I have not been able to get in for three days now. It keeps saying down for maintenence be back shortlly! My three year old and I are getting webkinz withdrawl. LOL! Hpefully soon!
Old 11-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #13
iLoveMyMuffin

crazygirl4343 is a jewel in the roughcrazygirl4343 is a jewel in the rough

For me webkinz is still down for maintenance! It's been down for 3 days!

Never mind! I just clicked the refresh button and it let me go in! I've been without webkinz for three days and I'll I had to do was click the refresh button?!

Last edited by crazygirl4343; 11-01-2008 at 10:02 AM..
crazygirl4343 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 09:58 AM   #14

LadyHiss is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by smskkc
Well I cant even get Into the login page! For me the Login button STILL says Sorry We are down for maitnence !!! UGHHHH
I know! I've been having the same problem since 10/30!
LadyHiss is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:05 AM   #15
iLoveMyMuffin

crazygirl4343 is a jewel in the roughcrazygirl4343 is a jewel in the rough

Guys if you can't even get on the log in page because it's down for maintenance just click the refresh button! I just did and it worked! I'm so happy now! I have question. Were they given out prizes if you got on webkinz for Halloween? If they were it's not fair I didn't get one! I couldn't get on webkinz because it said it was down for maintenance!
crazygirl4343 is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:40 AM   #16
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by crazygirl4343
Guys if you can't even get on the log in page because it's down for maintenance just click the refresh button! I just did and it worked! I'm so happy now! I have question. Were they given out prizes if you got on webkinz for Halloween? If they were it's not fair I didn't get one! I couldn't get on webkinz because it said it was down for maintenance!
Unfortunately for you, yes, they were. The Home page for has pictures of the gift bag and what was it in.

Your suggestion of clicking the refresh button when you can't get into WW is a good one. Your computer brings up a screen from your cache because it's faster. Some computers are set to get a new screen when you ask for a url. Anyway, your computer brings up the old screen and doesn't change because you can't get in to WW to have the memory changed to a new screen . So if you force it to find a new screen if it is there, you get the entry into WW. This works on any site that you know that is showing old information and you know there is new stuff there. Just keep this trick in mind when WW frustrates you the next time. It just might work!

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey! Arte!!

Aztec Floors Aztec Floors Aztec Floors Aztec Floors
beekay is offline Female
Old 11-01-2008, 10:41 AM   #17

kinzkove.com is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmmm i just got on?? weird.
Old 11-01-2008, 10:50 AM   #18