Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2010, 12:06 PM   #1
chinapro2000
Webkinz :)

chinapro2000 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Unanswered: No access to log in screen!!!

I have no access to the webkinz log in screen! Whenever I type it in to the address box, it takes forever to load! But it DOESN'T EVEN LOAD! It goes to a Dell Search Page and says that they couldn't find www.webkinz.com. It's really weird. I made sure numerous times that I was typing it in correctly, and I was, but still, it wouldn't allow me on. Is there some virus blocking it? Or is Ganz closing Webkinz for a time to fix a feature? Have any ideas? Has this happened to you or is it happening to you? I am really upset about it.
chinapro2000 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
uvs his wife andDD/S

CanesFan knows the way
CanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the wayCanesFan knows the way

Default Re: No access to log in screen!!!

Try clearing your cache, or a different browser.
CanesFan is offline Male
Old 02-23-2010, 04:08 PM   #3
Gift Guru

katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence
katiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellencekatiepup is the epitome of excellence

Try this: http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0

Thats the direct log in page link
katiepup is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 05:16 PM   #4
Gir Rocks!

megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!megaly is the bees knees!

Try clearing your browser's cache. What browser do you go on? I use Mozilla Firefox. If it doesn't work try a different browser. Also here is a direct log in link:
1) http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=0
megaly is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 06:14 PM   #5
mountainfairy

mountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud ofmountainfairy has much to be proud of

Malware can cause this Dell Search page redirect for sure. You may also need to update your Java. You'll probably need to find someone who can look at your computer directly. Once you are certain that your computer is free of adware/malware/ and you have cleared your cache and updated all that needs updating and, finally, restart your computer, I strongly recommend that you use Firefox in the future so as to be less likely to encounter these problems.

I suppose one last simple solution may be to check your internet connection. Are you able to load other sites?

I'm really not all the computer savvy myself, so I definitely feel your pain. When my computer "breaks" I have to wait until my husband gets home to fix it
mountainfairy is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 06:19 PM   #6

daddylilangel will become famous soon enough

hmm i would say clear your cache but this isn't happening on my laptop or computer maybe you need a new laptop or computer good luck
daddylilangel is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 10:12 PM   #7
Dark Hunter will become famous soon enough

I was having very similar issues about two nights ago. Could not get anything to work with the www.webkinz.com site. I tried everything under the sun, and could not get it to work at all.
However, the next morning the problem was resolved on it's own. I think sometimes the specific ISP we use can have maintenance or issues of their own, and this affects the ability to get the webkinz site to load correctly. You might want to shoot a query off to your internet provider if this doesn't correct itself for you by morning. They might be able to help you figure out what the cause is.

Best of luck to you
Dark Hunter is offline Female
Old 02-23-2010, 10:16 PM   #8
hy yes, I'm
Gifted

jhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to beholdjhoops13 is a splendid one to behold

Try going straight to this link:
http://mci2.webkinz.com/loader4.php?...ser&aol=0&fs=1

That should take you to the login screen. If that doesn't work, contact ganz customer support.
jhoops13 is offline Male
Closed