Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-12-2008, 07:14 PM   #1
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: No 35kc in hourly activities

Just went to get my 8PM 35 Kinzcash and couldn't get it. My daughter couldn't either. My son, however, could ! Weird!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-12-2008, 07:39 PM   #2

SaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledgeSaltyMac flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: No 35kc in hourly activities

Interesting... I couldnt get the chocolate pudding from 7 - 8. The little arrow just wasn't there. Also The wheel of wow told me I'd already played, when I hadn't, and Arte told me I'd already hunted for gems today, but I hadn't. Seems like WW is particularly glitchy today. Hopefully they'll do some maintainence soon and fix.
Old 10-12-2008, 07:40 PM   #3
call me jenny(:♥

JonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundJonasBrothers<3 radiates beauty and kindness all around

There is a lot of glitches gong on today. Hopefully everything will go back to normal for you and your kids tomorrow
JonasBrothers<3 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:42 PM   #4

248keri is on a distinguished road

i've been luck i guess. i've been able to do everyting except the gem hunt and the wheel of wow. i'm really sorry the problems are so big for some accounts. i do hope the programers get everything worked out tomorrow
248keri is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #5
is a supermom and is
Gifted

anjii has a spectacular aura aboutanjii has a spectacular aura about

The 2-3am maintenance didn't get done last night, and it seems to be affecting the hourlies for some as well. I wasn't able to do any that I wanted today either. It's probably due to the long weekend here in Canada, where Ganz is located, and people being off work there.
anjii is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:43 PM   #6
lucky3900
Gifted

lucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud oflucky3900 has much to be proud of

There are a ton of glitches today! Arte wouldn't let me mine and the Wheel of Wow said I had already done it and I hadn't done either of those things! It made me mad because that is how I mainly earn kk. Well sort of but it's part of my Daily Activities. However everything else went fine for me. I even collected pudding and 35 kk!
lucky3900 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:44 PM   #7
I Love Fall

d8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud ofd8471 has much to be proud of

I had no trouble with the 35kc tonight! I have 2 american accounts I got it on both of them. I still can't do the Wow and Gem Hunt on either one.
d8471 is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 07:47 PM   #8

Hatchet ♥ is an unknown quantity at this point

Hmm..
I wonder why. ???

I went on and did mine,
And I also went onto my siblings accounts as well.

Maybe it was just a glitch at the time.
Hatchet ♥ is offline Female
Old 10-12-2008, 08:12 PM   #9
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

I already figured out that the 2am maintenance wasn't done and that's why we con only do some of our dailies.
See this link about the dailies:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...y-t407261.html

I find it odd that I can do some of the hourlies, but not all of them. And not only that, but it's not the same on all of our accts. Sometimes there's the little arrow and sometimes it's not there.

I just chalk it up to the infamous glitches that go on and on and on and on and on....
Old 10-12-2008, 09:26 PM   #10
Dolybye
Gifted

dolybye is on a distinguished road

It kicked me out and didn't let me in for a while

View Post Originally Posted by anjii
The 2-3am maintenance didn't get done last night, and it seems to be affecting the hourlies for some as well. I wasn't able to do any that I wanted today either. It's probably due to the long weekend here in Canada, where Ganz is located, and people being off work there.
Closed