Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-25-2009, 07:29 PM   #1
So happy to be a
Webkinz :)

cottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to all

Default Unanswered: No 3000 estore points

i own a deluxe acount and went on to get the point codes only to find no codes! i was really upset because i want to use them! i checked email and webkinz mail but no codes! please help!

- a estore pointless cottoncandy567
cottoncandy567 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-25-2009, 07:32 PM   #2
☮Crazy4Love☮

MillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clownMillionBucks is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: No 3000 estore points

try clearing your cache, or tuning your computer off then turn it on again, or refresh webkinz
MillionBucks is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:38 PM   #3
So happy to be a

cottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to allcottoncandy567 is a name known to all

will the message be in y email or webkinz inbox?
Old 12-25-2009, 07:43 PM   #4

az4663 is on a distinguished road

I haven't gotten mine either! I was going to get my friend a gift with the code, but I can't without it. I sent an E-Mail to Ganz, but still nothing. I hope we get our codes soon, though.

The code will be in your E Mail inbox. ( or so I've been told)
az4663 is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:51 PM   #5
So happy to be a

View Post Originally Posted by az4663
I haven't gotten mine either! I was going to get my friend a gift with the code, but I can't without it. I sent an E-Mail to Ganz, but still nothing. I hope we get our codes soon, though.

The code will be in your E Mail inbox. ( or so I've been told)
at least i am not alone! i wanted the snowman suit but without those points it is a no go! tell me if you get yours ok?
Old 12-26-2009, 02:33 PM   #6
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

There was a front page story on this - they had a glitch.

Just call the e-store [you can be transferred by customer service 1 866 web-kinz]

They will verify & send it right out. I called Wednesday; rec'd no problem.

You get e-mail with a code you enter at the shop.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 02:35 PM   #7
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

You may need to call them on Monday. I called them & they sent me a new email because my first one was blank !!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 02:40 PM   #8
Autumn <3
Gifted

britluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonderbritluvswebkinz wows us all with wonder

Go to the estore, and press contact us. Tell them you haven't recieved your free 3000 points, I did that and they sent the code to my email.
britluvswebkinz is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 02:46 PM   #9

mes44 is an unknown quantity at this point

I got the email from ganz, but it was blank- no code! Thanks for the info about going to the estore and contacting them that way. I am going to try right now.........
mes44 is offline Female
Old 12-26-2009, 02:48 PM   #10
horan's bed
Gift Guru

stormypanda is sweet stuff
stormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuffstormypanda is sweet stuff

You should call them and send them an email, I'm sorry this is happening to you. Good luck with getting your codes, this is probably some glitch.
Closed