Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2009, 02:10 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

princessniknaks is on a distinguished road

Default Answered: Nikki From Uk - Ganz Parlarva

OMG I emailed someone at GANZ regarding if they were thinking of bringing Webkinz to the UK and do you know what my answer was

I quote

" I am not at liberty to say"

Now maybe I'm sensitive but how rude I was not happy with that answer she could of given a ilttle bit of help didnt expect them to divuldge information or anything...

Have anyone else had any problems with emailing GANZ directly???
princessniknaks is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by januarywebkinz
View Post Originally Posted by princessniknaks
OMG I emailed someone at GANZ regarding if they were thinking of bringing Webkinz to the UK and do you know what my answer was

I quote

Now maybe I'm sensitive but how rude I was not happy with that answer she could of given a ilttle bit of help didnt expect them to divuldge information or anything...

They couldn't have said anything else If they did, they could get in legal trouble, and you wouldn't want them fired would you? (:
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2009, 02:14 PM   #2
OW - I love fall!
Gift Guru

Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!Red Fire is the bees knees!

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 
Default Re: Nikki From Uk - Ganz Parlarva

I'm sorry you had a bad experience.

Not to get your hopes up but that certainly wasn't an outright denial so keep your fingers crossed!

Good luck! Question though - are you saying they don't sell webkinz in the UK or are you talking about the estore?
Red Fire is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 02:41 PM   #3

Hi

I have a Webkinz Website which I am promting in the UK as its not really known over here, so I buy them from that through Amazon or Ebay but because its not well known here as you cannot physicallly buy them anywhere as they are not publilcised over here its been very hard to get traffic to my website as they are not well know and giving how great they are I am spreading the Webkinz Word everywhere over here.

Last edited by princessniknaks; 06-16-2009 at 02:43 PM.. Reason: musunderstood question before
Old 06-16-2009, 03:16 PM   #4
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

Well i dont think that was rude, honestly. Its just one of the reps saying they cant tell you wether Ganz will be shipping ebkiz ove rinto the UK. I know its not the answer you wanted, but why not advertise your website in your siggy? it will get alot more views. And who knows? any day you could find webkinz in the UK good luck finding one!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 03:38 PM   #5

What is a siggy sorry for sounding silly!!! also I was anoyed as she never answered my other question just said that statement it was very offhandish if you know what I mean it surprised me to read a very short statment.
Old 06-16-2009, 03:40 PM   #6
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

What is a siggy sorry for sounding silly!!! also I was anoyed as she never answered my other question just said that statement it was very offhandish if you know what I mean it surprised me to read a very short statment.
Well yes, it was a very short statement. I agree she could have said a bit more.
Sorry, your siggy is your signature where it says nikki
Have a great awesome day!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 03:44 PM   #7
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

"I'm not at liberty to say" ???? I'm sorry, but that sounds like Webkinz is some sort of military secret or something-LOL. I would have been a bit surprised by that answer too. He could have said 'maybe, I'm not sure'...After that answer, I may look at my webbies in a whole new light.LOL I hope you do get Webkinz in theU.K. soon though.
Desty is offline Female
Old 06-16-2009, 03:50 PM   #8

I have a siggy already near where the dog is at the bottom need to highlight it a different colour i think..

Take Care

Thanks Desty that what I thought.. it sounded very top secret I'd say ant not too sure if its worth me pursuing after that as costing me a bit of money but hey will give another month and see what happens.. Geting a blog attached to site soon where i can add update on webkinz news etc that may help visitors and get my page ranking. I do hope they come here, heard somewhere they were going to be coming to Toys'r'us at end of year but maybe i was dreaming that i dont know..

Last edited by princessniknaks; 06-16-2009 at 03:50 PM..
Old 06-16-2009, 04:22 PM   #9
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

They are at Toy's R Us right now here. I got my Irish Setter from there.

Also, you are not the only WI member from the UK. For example, one of our moderators, Commodore is from the UK (I think lol).
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 06-16-2009, 04:26 PM   #10
me is bored xD
Gifted

januarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonderjanuarywebkinz wows us all with wonder

I quote

They couldn't have said anything else If they did, they could get in legal trouble, and you wouldn't want them fired would you? (:
januarywebkinz is offline Male
Closed