Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 03:12 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

codypennant is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Nightly Maintenance?

I've googled this question and searched WI for it many times and I just cannot find the answer, so I hope you don't mind me asking what is probably an obvious question...

How long is WW down each night? Does it vary?

Thanks so much!
codypennant is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2009, 03:25 AM   #2
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Default Re: Nightly Maintenance?

It goes down at 2am EST. Usually back up between 4 and 4:30 or 4:45am.

This is one reason why some people (like me) get an asian account. It's not down at that time, it's mid-afternoon in Asia.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 03:28 AM   #3
Never too late

sunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant futuresunshine_girl has a brilliant future

Yeah but you know what sometimes it never shuts down, at least for me it doesn't.
sunshine_girl is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:26 AM   #4

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

This is one reason why some people (like me) get an asian account. It's not down at that time, it's mid-afternoon in Asia.
i think it would be better if it went down at night anyway....cause i usually play in the afternoon...
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 04:13 PM   #5

codypennant is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Webberlily

Thanks! That really helps.

View Post Originally Posted by sunshine_girl
Yeah but you know what sometimes it never shuts down, at least for me it doesn't.
Wow. That's great! It shuts down for every account we have every single night at 2am KT. I notice because I log on at the last minute and do employment for each of the kids.
codypennant is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 05:48 PM   #6
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

The only time I have minded about the nightly maintenance was when I went on vacation, and had a three hour time difference! That way, when I was playing at 11, it was logging me off, saying it was 2 since it was programmed to my home time zone. Other than that, I've never had a problem with it, and I probably wouldn't have ever even noticed it! I'm glad that it waits until 2 though instead of 1 because sometimes I am playing that late!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 07:49 PM   #7
owee! Finally I'm a
Banned
♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all♥Julia♥ is a name known to all

I do no that it goes down at 2am every "morning", I think this because not as many people go on at night (or the early morning), so there wouldn't be to much confusion.
Hope this helped you out!
♥Julia♥ is offline Female
Old 03-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #8
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

Webkinz world is down for about 2 hours a night between 2 and 4 am. It is always like this so they can change the activities and things.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 03-16-2009, 11:26 AM   #9
Yeah, I have a
4everisnever has a spectacular aura about4everisnever has a spectacular aura about

It goes down at 2am EST and Usually gets back up between 4 and 4:30 or 4:45am.

hope i helped :]
4everisnever is offline Female
Closed