Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2012, 02:54 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Default Unanswered: News Delivery Job ISsues

I don't know if others are having this problem but every time I get to the board with 3 green doors it will say I miss one then it counts it as two then when I go to the next screen WHATEVER door I throw to is a miss and I lose!

This is the forth day is a row! I have been taken down to the lowest level as of today which to me is really embarassing even if it is not my fault!
And yes cache cleared and no can't switch browsers I need to stay on IE for the Hubby.
Any other ideas?
sdf9 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-18-2012, 05:45 PM   #2
noomch

mentos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledgementos flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: News Delivery Job ISsues

i'd say, make sure your mouse is exactly above the door when you're clicking (even though you can't see the door because the newspaper is in the way), and of course, make sure you only click the green doors
mentos is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 05:47 PM   #3
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Don't worry, I don't think its your fault! It should be a webkinz glitch. To tell Ganz about it, you can contact them! Here's the link: Contact Us
Also, try using a different browser, different computer or restarting your computer.

Good luck with the job!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 02-18-2012, 05:48 PM   #4

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

I have had a BAD time with this game, EPIC FAIL
I finally figured out after you throw 1 or 2 papers, the screen shifts to the left or right
don't throw the paper until the screen shifts. and aim for the green door.
I finally got past that challenge after quite a few tries. Good Luck
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 02-19-2012, 06:40 PM   #5

brina1967 has a spectacular aura about

having the same problem on two accounts
brina1967 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 09:03 AM   #6
sdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud ofsdf9 has much to be proud of

Up to day 6 and still same issue but now that I have evidence it is REALLY not me (thank you WI crew)I will give Ganz a call.
While I am at it I will give them the old what for over the Lorax video issues!
sdf9 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 09:55 AM   #7
~ wackyfied ~

WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness
WI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicnessWI 50ish is epic beyond epicness

I am so sorry you are experiencing this sdf9

I hesitated to reply to your inquiry because this is the job I love the most and have been successful over 1,000 times.I just completed it on both my reg tab and the extra Deluxe slot available and had no issues whatsoever.

I would suggest a call to Ganz and see if your account is glitched. If you ask the rep/supervisor to try it - he/she can and will, and will see for certain if your account is glitched.

Wishing the best to you in getting this resolved soon!
WI 50ish is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 09:58 AM   #8
elcome aboard

COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness
COONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicnessCOONYCOON is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by WI 50ish
I am so sorry you are experiencing this sdf9

I hesitated to reply to your inquiry because this is the job I love the most and have been successful over 1,000 times.I just completed it on both my reg tab and the extra Deluxe slot available and had no issues whatsoever.

I would suggest a call to Ganz and see if your account is glitched. If you ask the rep/supervisor to try it - he/she can and will, and will see for certain if your account is glitched.

Wishing the best to you in getting this resolved soon!
Wow! Amazing!! Congratulations!!
If I didn't have ds that one would never get done

Good luck!
COONYCOON is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 10:39 AM   #9
ill always love her

skullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonderskullnbows17 wows us all with wonder

Post Re: News Delivery Job ISsues

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy
I have had a BAD time with this game, EPIC FAIL
I finally figured out after you throw 1 or 2 papers, the screen shifts to the left or right
don't throw the paper until the screen shifts. and aim for the green door.
I finally got past that challenge after quite a few tries. Good Luck
Oh my! Is that your actual kinzcash in your siggie?! :O
skullnbows17 is offline Female
Old 02-20-2012, 11:59 AM   #10

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

The problem is that you get one "miss" if you hit it in the wrong place, or if you don't deliver a newspaper to a green door. So one of two things is happening: you are perhaps missing two doors, which will count as two misses, or you are aiming wrong which counts as one miss and then you didn't have time to deliver one to that door, which counts as a second miss. This has happened to me many times. When you have three green doors it is a bit tricky, and you just need to go quickly. Not every game gives you three green doors, so sooner or later you should get lucky and not have three green doors at a time.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed