Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 03:41 PM   #1
eigram
Gift Trainee

Eigram has a spectacular aura aboutEigram has a spectacular aura about

Default Unanswered: Newly adopted pets are stuck

I recently adopted a white poodle and a chicken and have not yet been able to play with either one of them. If I try to go to my room as either of them, the loading chair sticks and I get that message about a script in this movie causing flash player 9 to run slowly, then the computer locks up and I have to x out of Webkinz. I emailed Ganz and they sent me an email back asking for all kinds of info and numbers, all of which I gave them. This was about a week ago. Nothing is fixed yet.
I also have beds stuck -- when you click on them, the box shows up in some random spot, so I can't put the pets to bed in them. I also have many smaller stuck items like lamps, books, and decorations in various rooms.
I have a strawberry farm with 100 plants. I read here on the forum that having a full room was a no-no, so I tried to go there to remove half the plants, but now that room is stuck. I can't go to it because I get the same flash player 9 message and have to close Webkinz.
I tried uninstalling flash player 9 and using version 8 instead, but had the same exact problem. I know it's not my computer because my granddaughters can both play with their accounts with no problem.
Any ideas? Sorry for the long post, but I have SO MANY PROBLEMS!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #2
Judibeefl
Webkinz :)

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Newly adopted pets are stuck

Call the Webkinz Help Desk # 866 WEBKINZ M-F 8-5 EDT They will find your stuff and get you unstuck.
Old 04-13-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
eigram
Gift Trainee

Hey, thanks! I'm going to try that and I'll let you know what happens.

---------- Eigram added 10 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

hi grandma! or i should say eigram! that is odd. that isn't happening to me.

Last edited by Eigram; 04-13-2008 at 07:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-13-2008, 11:55 PM   #4
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

This happened to me, in any room I have been told you need 10% of it free, they would like all doors to be free and the 10 spaces touching but thats not a Must have. You MUST have at lest 3 spaces Side-by-side in order to “spawn” a pet. Do CALL the phone # gave and dont let them put you in a holding pattern... did you get the pets gifts?
You will not be able to get into the rooms where the pets tried to show up in till this is fixed. How ever you can take them to the class or to the chat rooms (if yours is like mine).
The Teck ppl should take somethings out of your room and place it in your dock so the pets will show up.
Re-plant but remember to give room this time! Full farms are a BIG problem! Why they dont have this info in the welcoming book I dont know, but at lest we can spread the word! No more stuck pets!
If you (or anyone else) is still having a hard time PM me and I'll try to help. I have found that emails on this type of problem dont get answered, only calls do. Also, dont be scared of asking to talk to Teck yourself, and call them BACK if they dont call you in the time frame they said they would!
Take care and best of luck to you and your webbies!
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 07:22 AM   #5
Webkinz :)
DiscoDad is an unknown quantity at this point

I sometimes get that message when I try to go into the WShop. To avoid freezing up, you just have to press "No" when it askes you to abort the script. I think that this problem is related to how much items you have in your dock, because my daughter doesn't get this message as frequently as I do, and I have about twice as much stuff.
Old 04-14-2008, 07:57 AM   #6
Gift Guru

NascarFan has disabled reputation

Your rooms are too full and that is why it won't load...a GANZ rep told me no more then 75 items per room and make sure all door are clear...do not block a door way...when that flash player screen comes up....make sure you press NO...it may pop up a few times but just keep pressing NO...if after 3 or 4 tries it still doesn't load...call GANZ...1-866-932-5469...have a list of things that are stuck...and leave a message and they will get back to you within 2 days...good luck!
NascarFan is offline Female
Old 04-18-2008, 12:14 PM   #7
eigram
Gift Trainee

Hey Everybody -- I talked with a tech at Ganz (he called ME!) and he got everything fixed really quickly. He did tell me that you should never have a room more than 3/4 full, including the pets, and he said to keep your dock under 100 items or it might get stuck. He was really nice. I would never have known what to do without you guys, and I really appreciate all the help. Webkinz lovers rock!
Closed