Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 07:50 AM   #1
Lil Kinz
kathie816 is an unknown quantity at this point

Red face Unanswered: Newbie :) Hi and can someone answer a quick question?

Hi, I have been lurking on this website for a couple of months. I seems to have so much great information in it I decided to join. So "HI" to everyone.

My question. It seems that everytime, over the past few days since the 18th, the website states "Currently Unavailable". Doesn't matter what time of day. I have checked several times per day. I am on EST in the USA. In looking through this forum and other blog sites I don't see much posted about it. Also on the webkinz news it keeps stating times for dunking the zingos and today its Pop and win Balloon Dartz. I can't get on. Normally when this happens you see bloggers all over complaining. Yesterday I checked several times through out the day up until 11:00pm and couldn't get on all day. Today I tried getting on at 8:00am and now 8:48am still down. Did any of you have this problem yesterday and are experiencing it today as well? Thanks so much
kathie816 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 07:53 AM   #2
e Always Knew I'd be
Gift Guru

ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!ilovewebkinz100 is not just visiting!

Default Re: Newbie :) Hi and can someone answer a quick question?

Sorry, I can't be of much help, but this doesn't usually happen to me. A few weeks ago, a lot of members were getting this message. The only thing I can tell you, is to clear your cache, and maybe switch browsers to Mozzila Firefox. This certainly helps me.
ilovewebkinz100 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 07:53 AM   #3
Webkinz :)

logansrun19 is an unknown quantity at this point

yes i had that problem too!!day before yesterday!!and im in the eastern time zone too!!
logansrun19 is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 10:37 AM   #4
Call meh Colour. 'Ka

Juliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to beholdJuliette is a splendid one to behold

Im sorry but i have never gotten that error message, im not in the eastern zone though.
Juliette is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 10:39 AM   #5
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

Try refreshing that page.... that should give you the log in screen back
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #6
He is Risen and Aliv

DreamCatcher81 has a spectacular aura about

Try restarting your computer. It's happened to me a couple times but only like twice and when I restarted it worked or even just wait like 5-10 min.
Hope I could help.
DreamCatcher81 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 10:42 AM   #7
00jacksonredwall

0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown0jacksonredwall is cool as a bunny clown

I havent had that problem. I hope its fixed for you soon.
0jacksonredwall is offline Male
Old 03-21-2009, 10:59 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Welcome, Kathie. I hope someone will be able to help you. I haven't had that problem recently. Did you try clearing your cache? Sometimes that helps. Also what browser are you using? I've had much better luck since I switched to Firefox.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 11:08 AM   #9
jml123456789

jj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to alljj887 is a name known to all

Hello and welcome to WI. I don't know what is wrong, for it has not hapened to me. I would try what everyone above has said. If that doesn't work, you could call or e-mail GANz.
jj887 is offline Female
Old 03-21-2009, 12:10 PM   #10

Allrighty has a spectacular aura aboutAllrighty has a spectacular aura about

Hi Kathie, Welcome to WI. I am in the Eastern time zone also and ocassionally have the same poblem. I have tried clearing my computer one thing at a time to see what clears it up. When I clear my temp internet files it starts working again great. I was hoping to not have to clear that one since it takes thing a little longer to load everything and you ned to reenter all your passwords the first time you go back but I just do it immediatly now and it clears the problem right up.
Hope it works for you too.
Allrighty is offline Female
Closed