Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 09:42 PM   #1
xxSparkleBrightxx
Webkinz :)
SparkleBright is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: newbie

hi im new and some how my eagle has a tree for a room and i can't find any furniture that is able to go in it. does anyone know what im suppose to do? is there special furniture for a tree room?
SparkleBright is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2009, 09:52 PM   #2

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Default Re: newbie

Most outdoor items will work in the new treetop rooms, they are apparently going to release a treetop specific range of furniture but who knows when that will be. Fences do not work. Hope this helps.
Old 03-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

I'm not sure what you can put in there, but Ganz has announced that they will be making a special theme for the treetop rooms
Old 03-05-2009, 09:53 PM   #4
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by SparkleBright
hi im new and some how my eagle has a tree for a room and i can't find any furniture that is able to go in it. does anyone know what im suppose to do? is there special furniture for a tree room?
As of now, its a glitch, and one of many . It should get fixed soon... I hope *sigh* .
I've seen some rooms with the TC2 outdoor gamers garden furniture, you could try that: good luck!
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 09:54 PM   #5
Not just a
Gift Guru

ImTara55 is a forum hero
ImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum heroImTara55 is a forum hero

Well, I don't have a tree room, but it sounds like you can just use any normal furniture in it. I would assume it probably needs to be outdoor furniture, but I'm not sure. :/
ImTara55 is offline Female
Old 03-05-2009, 10:07 PM   #6
Thanks WI. You rock!
Gift Guru

ConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guideConchyJane is a golden guide

Donation Award 

Hi SparkleBright, how are you? Welcome to WI just in case you've missed the "welcome" during these couple days of WW kaos. For now you can use any of these four beds that go outside...the Bengle Tiger Rock Ledge PSI, the hammock from the Wshop (best buy), the Shubbery Bed from TC2 or the Tent from the E-store. Those are the only outdoor beds at the moment that work. I hope that helps a bit. CJ
Old 03-06-2009, 01:12 AM   #7
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

View Post Originally Posted by ConchyJane
Hi SparkleBright, how are you? Welcome to WI just in case you've missed the "welcome" during these couple days of WW kaos. For now you can use any of these four beds that go outside...the Bengle Tiger Rock Ledge PSI, the hammock from the Wshop (best buy), the Shubbery Bed from TC2 or the Tent from the E-store. Those are the only outdoor beds at the moment that work. I hope that helps a bit. CJ
You can also use the beach blanket bed. Most of the beach theme furniture can go outside, which means they can also go in the tree room.

I've seen a lot of mention of beds that go outside and most forget about that beach blanket bed, which costs a bit more than the hammock but can go both indoors and out.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-06-2009, 02:29 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

We've also got a tree top room, and we put a bunch of outdoor stuff there. I'm hoping they get that new theme in soon, to see what it's like.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed