Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 11:50 PM   #21
♥♥Kat♥♥

Default Re: NEW TO WK - why shoudl I adopt under same account!

I think the advantage is that you can get certain EI's if you have a certain amount of pets Dadopted, so you can get a SuperBed (or another SuperBed) sooner.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2008, 12:14 AM   #22
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by Spidermanfan101
I'm thinking of getting another account just for one animal in the future, and then adding subsequent animals to the old account. That way I can have a double chance at the daily things. Maybe with a duplicate animal or something. Can you mail the other account kincash and objects?

As for the curio shop, not sure why, but I can purchase multiple objects without a problem daily
Hi Spidermanfan101.

You can add your new account to your first account's phone and accept the add. Then you can send items back and forth (not tokens). The 1000kc coins are great for sending, as are wooden pools (you really want to have 50% or higher coupons for this - buy at 2000KC - use coupon so spend 1000KC or less - send to other account - sell to W-Shop for 1000KC).

Only rares are limited to one per account, other CS items you can purchase as many as you want.

Hope this helps!
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 05-03-2008, 10:42 AM   #23
celtics5

I definitely think that you should adopt on the same account. I have 24 webkinz on one account. it is a huge advantage when it comes to taking care of all your pets. If you have them on different accounts, then it makes it harder because you have to switch back and fourth and log in and log out to take care of them. Also, if you get stuff like for the glam boutique, then you can make one big room. Hope this helps!
Celtics5
Old 05-03-2008, 10:49 AM   #24
PM me to add!
Webkinz :)
areseejay is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with pawprint. I like having all my pets on one account because it is just easier to manage all of them and get more kinzcash and also, I get more superbeds with them all on one account! Lucky for me, my daughter and my husband also have their own webkinz account and they don't care about it nearly as much as I do so they let me do a lot of their stuff every day and if they win/get anything cool, they will often send it to me. Having family members also doing webkinz is fun and handy sometimes! The only main advantage I've used when it comes to having access to multiple accounts is when there is a rare that I need more than one. Like dining room chairs or something like that. I've been able to have my husband and daughter buy those items and send them to me so I can get three at once rather than just one.

Just some other things to think about, but I primarily see more advantages to having just one account for my own pets.
Old 05-03-2008, 12:05 PM   #25
ants chocolate!

jellybean678 will become famous soon enough

Duh! If you get ten or more adoptions on the same account, you could get a super bed! If you put them on each different accounts, you will NEVER get a super bed, because you must had ten. Another advantage is because you can always change quickly to the pet you want, instead of logging out and then logging into you other account!
jellybean678 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 12:39 PM   #26
hee! I'm a
Gift Guru

Bananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to allBananagoil is a name known to all

MJWSR - great question! (Since I'd been wondering the same thing myself) I'd like to thank those who posted about not being able to mail tokens between accounts as that was one of my main considerations (funneling tokens from any "other" accounts to my main one. Without token migration I think I'll definitely stick with one account.
Old 05-06-2008, 12:44 PM   #27
WhiteTerrierFan

If you adopt all your pets on 1 account, tons of exclusives build up, more free rooms, you can enter in the academy more, If you adopt 10+ pets, you get superbeds. :]
Old 05-06-2008, 12:55 PM   #28

Ally3795 is just really niceAlly3795 is just really nice

hi! i thought the same thing! then when i got 2 accounts it was easier for a while. i got to do daily act. 2 a day instead of once, i had more money, but it was actually harder. i had all these webkinz but i didn't get the super beds. so know i have 22 webkinz and i can't get like 3 superbeds i only get 1. i also hate that i have to go back and forward with the adoptions to make sure neither expire. just trust me its easier have one account.
Ally3795 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 01:04 PM   #29
Drafeara

Drafeara is an unknown quantity at this point

I have 2 accounts 1 is my main account that I put all my pets on, the other account has only 1 pet. That account is used only for extra gifts and for the rares since you can only buy 1 rare per account... Thia way I can get 2 if needed. So I have a bunch of gardens that way it makes money on it's own, all I have to do is garden! I works out well.
Old 05-06-2008, 01:45 PM   #30
smilelaugh

smilelaugh is an unknown quantity at this point

That's cool! If it works, it works!
Closed