Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #11
longneck78
Gift Guru

longneck78 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: NEW TO WK - why shoudl I adopt under same account!

I have 4 accounts my main one has 40 some pets and is great for getting the extra gifts
2 asian acounts have 1 pet each for the time zone stuff and extra gift boxes
1 euro has 3 pets that have been POTM to get extra turns doing the hourly things offered and I already had them on my main account, also for the euro time zone stuff
hope this helps
longneck78 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 04:45 PM   #12
courtneyrulz
Gifted

webkiesmom is on a distinguished road

Another thing to keep in mind is if you have multiple accounts when trading you can send something that say has 5 pieces from both accounts to one person. Also if you are thinking of the benefits of multiple accounts Maybe get an Assian for late play or an European account to play during the day. I Know it can be hectic with multiple accounts but I think once you get over so many on an account it gets tough finding things in a big place. I guess pros and cons of both. If you only have a few pets I'd stay on one account if you have over 20 consider another account. I really think it's a personal choice.
Old 05-02-2008, 05:53 PM   #13
Gift Guru

SheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSheaLyn2 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'd go with one main account to build kc, exclusives, superbeds, furnish nicely, etc,. then have another small account to get access to extra gifts, rares, etc.
SheaLyn2 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 06:57 PM   #14
Webkinz :)

mjwsr is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh my gosh! The reasons for having 2 accts seems so practical. I really like your idea Ein and I have been putting off my decision til I have had lots of feedback. I am glad I waited! Thx!!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:44 PM   #15
Lmcweb is now a
Gift Guru

lcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to alllcunha72 is a name known to all

I wish I had thought of all this before my kids and I all adopted under separate accounts. Now we have wish tokens spread out all over the place (2 in 2 accounts and 3 in another), whereas if we had all adopted under the same account, I'd be closer to being able to access the Wish Machine. My kiddies don't even play all that much... Grrrrr... Oh well... now I know!
Old 05-02-2008, 10:51 PM   #16
Webkinz :)

cgrumpyme is on a distinguished road

I think you should have more than 1 account. If there is a spin on the Super Wheel, then you get more than 1 turn. If there are rares, you have the chance to get more than 1.
If you have only 1 account, they say you can have up to 100 pets on the account, however, we have friends who can only have 50 pets on their account or it overloads and they have had real problems accessing that account.
It is time consuming to keep up with more than 1 account, and I wouldn't start a new account for each and every pet you get. However, 2 or 3 accounts can be nice. Plus, if you get 10 pets on 1 account you get the exclusive bed. So there's an advantage that way.
There are pluses either way, just don't add more than you can keep up with.
With all my little ones and some friends I help out, who can't always be on, I watch 8 accounts, soon to be 9 and it gets to be very time consuming. But on days when there are extra fun things to do, like the Super Wheel, it can be fun.
Old 05-02-2008, 10:52 PM   #17
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

It also depends on how many pets you have. If this is your second pet you may want to stay with one account - you get more rooms - your pets can visit each other - you get an exclusive!

But.... WK is pretty addictive - and then they go and do something like the Extravaganza or POTM and suddenly you have more than 2 pets.

If you have 4 pets then you could put two in each account - and double your fun.

I actually find that more accounts makes it easier to build up KC as my biggest source of $ is the Wishing Well and my jobs - doing jobs twice a day at level 3 brings in 500 KC per day - x 2 accounts thats 1000 KC per day - without spending tons of time playing games.

You can also assign one account as your "main" one and do most of your games there to build cash faster - and just do dailies and special hourly events on the second account.

In 5 months I somehow seem to have collected 8 pets and 3 accounts - 4 in the main account and 2 in an Asian account and 2 in a European acct.

So - don't worry about whether you decide on one or two now - I bet within a few months you'll have more pets and end up with that second account as well as a second ( or third) pet on your main account.

Welcome to WI - there's a ton of great advice here!
Jarrah is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 11:35 PM   #18
Gift Guru

pandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clownpandyma618 is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

Wow, you are getting some great advice. I think you should decide what you want to accomplish - collect items (get another account), play at 3 AM (get another account - different time zone), store up mass quantities of KinzCash (debatable - but Jarrah's right about long term - a second account will earn you more). If you have limited time each day, perhaps adding to one account is better.

We have 5 accounts, my personal accounts have 1 pet (asain account) and 3 pets (N. Amer. account). Hubby and the kids all have 20-40 pets in each, and we only add POTM pets into one account (wish tokens). I'll admit having gardens in 4 of the 5 accounts can be VERY tedious, but all of our accounts have at least 20,000 KC at all times, some have significantly more.

If you really want to build an awesome WW house, I personally would make a 2nd account w/ 1 or 2 pets, and add all other webbies to the first account (more exclusives that way). That way you can get rares in both (helps alot with getting chairs).

Either way, you're having fun, and that's the most important part
pandyma618 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 11:43 PM   #19
Gifted

Spidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with graceSpidermanfan101 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

I'm thinking of getting another account just for one animal in the future, and then adding subsequent animals to the old account. That way I can have a double chance at the daily things. Maybe with a duplicate animal or something. Can you mail the other account kincash and objects?

As for the curio shop, not sure why, but I can purchase multiple objects without a problem daily
Old 05-02-2008, 11:47 PM   #20
JosephJonas
Gifted

polkadot911 will become famous soon enough

i think you should have like, 2 accounts because you have two chances at rares, COW ( crown of wonder), super wheel, ect ect...
polkadot911 is offline Female
Closed