Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-02-2008, 01:22 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

mjwsr is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: NEW TO WK - why shoudl I adopt under same account!

Can you help me please?

I want to know what is the advantage of adopting new pets under the same account? The reason for this question is that even if you have several pets under the same account, you only get 1 PetCare item, 1 Wishing well turn, etc.

Can you please let me know the advantage of all pets under the same account.

THANKS!
:ccat:
Sponsored Links
Old 05-02-2008, 01:26 PM   #2
Charis01
Gift Guru

Me2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud ofMe2Me2 has much to be proud of

Default Re: NEW TO WK - why shoudl I adopt under same account!

I would say the advantage is the additional adoption gift you will receive- you will let a random exclusive.Remember you do not get an exclusive with your first pet. Then your 10th pet you get a superbed box and can choose a super bed! And its easier to keep your cash level up on one account and take care of/see all your pets.

The pro for having a different account is you have 2x as many tries to win prizes, do daily activities and buy rare items.

Really it all depends on what you value more- to have more than one account its a little more difficult and you don't have as much cash but you can buy more rares in case you ever want to become "gifted" and trade which comes in handy.
Me2Me2 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 01:31 PM   #3

bearwatts is an unknown quantity at this point

its better to have more than one account u can do more specials and activties
Old 05-02-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
onderfully blessed
Gift Guru

HITR knows the way
HITR knows the way

There are a few benefits to adding to one account.

First, you get to build your house bigger without buying more rooms. With each new adoption (for the first 10 pets), you get a new medium sized room. After 10 pets, they don't give you a new room.

Second, once you have 10 adoptions on your account, you get a super bed. If you have 10 seperate accounts, they don't combine to make you elegible for a superbed.

Third, trying to maintain seperate accounts for multiple pets takes more time (though the advantage for multiple accounts includes multiple chances to spin wheels, get free food/KC, etc.).

The fourth reason I can think of is that it helps to build up your Kinz Cash faster. If you try to build up KC on more than one account, your time is spent a little here and there. If you have one account, all the time spent earning grows your KC faster because it all grows together (instead of spread out between accounts. Also, with each new adoption, you get 2000 KC, so it's helpful to build up more on one account in that way.

There are a number of great reasons for having more than one account as well, though. While it's harder to maintain, you can have an opportunity to purchase more rare items from the Curio Shop when they're available (you can only get one rare per account at a time).

Hope that helps!
Old 05-02-2008, 03:12 PM   #5

Thank you for your advice everyone. I think I will go under one account.
Old 05-02-2008, 03:15 PM   #6
SWildcat7

SWildcat7 is on a distinguished road

If you go on 1 account, you can get more money every time you adopt a pet and more exclusive items!
Old 05-02-2008, 04:00 PM   #7

pawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to beholdpawprint123456 is a splendid one to behold

In my opinion, I think you should have one account. Why? It will be easier to take care of your webkinz, you will get more exclusives and rares, and MUCH easier than haveing to switch back and fourth.

Another reason is because it will be easier to save up KC (Kinzcash).
Say if you have 20 pets and 2 accounts. 10 on one, 10 on the other. If there is a rare in the Curio Shop that you want that is 5000 KC, and you have 3000 on one account and 2000 on the other, what will you do then?
And wish tokens. If you have 2 accounts and are collecting wish
tokens on the main account, and win a wish token on the other account, you can't send it to the other one. This is what I mean.

Hope I helped!

-Pawprint123456
pawprint123456 is offline Female
Old 05-02-2008, 04:06 PM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by pawprint123456
In my opinion, I think you should have one account. Why? It will be easier to take care of your webkinz, you will get more exclusives and rares, and MUCH easier than haveing to switch back and fourth.

Another reason is because it will be easier to save up KC (Kinzcash).
Say if you have 20 pets and 2 accounts. 10 on one, 10 on the other. If there is a rare in the Curio Shop that you want that is 5000 KC, and you have 3000 on one account and 2000 on the other, what will you do then?
And wish tokens. If you have 2 accounts and are collecting wish
tokens on the main account, and win a wish token on the other account, you can't send it to the other one. This is what I mean.

Hope I helped!

-Pawprint123456
Your input has helped! Thanks so much. It make a lot of sense going with one.
Old 05-02-2008, 04:35 PM   #9
Ein

Ein is on a distinguished road

I like having multiple accounts and there are some advantages. When a rare items shows up that you really like, you are able to buy two, and there are many rare items that you do want sets of, not just one. Or you can buy an extra and trade it.

And if you like an activity then you get to do it twice a day, not just once. And you can keep the other account sparse (only one or two pets) just do the daily activities and build up KC so when that rare item does show up then you have extra money to buy it and send it to your "main account."

Everyone is posting why you should have one, I just wanted to post why I love having several. Really if you adopt two webkinz into another account then you still get an exclusive item that you can sent to the main account and you get to do all the fun stuff twice. Also if there is an exclusive item that you want to of (because you really like it) you can send it to your other account while you adopt and therefore you get a chance to get duplicates. Why wouldn't you want two, in my opinon.

---------- Ein added 1 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

And I have found that once one family member starts playing in WW, the others have a tendancy to want in too, and it's nice to have more than one account so everyone can play! (Webkinz is just so addictive!!)

Last edited by Ein; 05-02-2008 at 04:35 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 05-02-2008, 04:40 PM   #10
|_ () \/ 3
Gift Guru

lexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guidelexi18216 is a golden guide

I would go w/ Elin! Is it swedish? Thought so...
lexi18216 is offline Female
Closed