Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   New Webkinz- Not so new? (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/new-webkinz-not-so-new-548632/)

neon♥green08-25-2009 01:50 PM

New Webkinz- Not so new?

Hi!

Have you ever been in the clubhouse and have seen a webkinz that isn't out yet?

How is that possible?

Did they get it at a retailer? How?

Did a pre-order arrive early?

How did they adopt it ?

Why was the code activated?

PLEASE ANSWER!

elibean08-25-2009 02:07 PM

Re: New Webkinz- Not so new?

Well, sometimes a retailer can get webkinz pretty early...Then, the person that buys it uploads it online. The weird thing about using the code, is that sometimes it doesn't work. Other times it does. Ganz must activate them early, I'm thinking.

Hope I helped! :)

Desty08-25-2009 02:13 PM

It could also be Ganz testing out a future Webkinz.

Aqua Stone08-25-2009 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by elibean (Post 16164123)
Well, sometimes a retailer can get webkinz pretty early...Then, the person that buys it uploads it online. The weird thing about using the code, is that sometimes it doesn't work. Other times it does. Ganz must activate them early, I'm thinking.

Hope I helped! :)

I agree! Also, at some stores, the webkinz get there before it is out! I only noticed that at one store, though.

elibean08-25-2009 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aqua Stone (Post 16164293)
I agree! Also, at some stores, the webkinz get there before it is out! I only noticed that at one store, though.

That's cool. ;) The store I shop at NEVER gets their webkinz early...So I always get them when they're supposed to be out. I'm always hopping that they'll get one early though...lol! It would just be cool to have a new webkinz before it is supposed to be out. ;) :)

ljfyle08-25-2009 05:09 PM

Some might be Ganz workers testing out the future webkinz, to see what happens in the clubhouse (programming and pictures and stuff). Other times, retailers get Webkinz very early sometimes

QUICKJUMP08-25-2009 05:46 PM

when i got home from schoool i seen a surprise my sister had bought a webkinz cattiplillar from jc penny
i asked how she got it and she said they had the webkinz sig cocker spaniel and the rooster and the dragon and the rest of the september realeases i do not know how they have them out already!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

hope i helped quickjump :d

0jacksonredwall08-25-2009 06:06 PM

Everyone else is correct. A lot of times the stores get webkinz before they're suposed to.

ebaday08-25-2009 07:26 PM

Sometimes you can get it early on places like ebay or online stores or little store.

neon♥green08-25-2009 08:02 PM

Thanks guys! I just wonder abut the activation thing. . .