Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-19-2011, 05:01 AM   #1
inter =]
Webkinz :)

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

Angry Unanswered: new webkinz newz problem

I can not enter to the new wkn site, when i enter, i get this:

Click the image to open in full size.

it is not let me click on anything why?
what have i do in order to enter to this site?
i really want to catch the robot shirt today in newzapalooza
nici is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-19-2011, 10:58 AM   #2
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: new webkinz newz problem

What internet browser are you using? I would try a different browser and see if that works. Were you able to catch the floating object in previous days? I hope using a different browser works for you. Good luck!
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 10:59 AM   #3
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
What internet browser are you using? I would try a different browser and see if that works. Were you able to catch the floating object in previous days? I hope using a different browser works for you. Good luck!
Looks like you are using Internet Explorer. If you have Firefox downloaded on your computer, you might try that.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:23 AM   #4
inter =]

nici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wondernici wows us all with wonder

i not have firefox in my computer, i have internet explorer 7.
wkn and ganz estore is the only sites that have this problem
nici is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:26 AM   #5
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

View Post Originally Posted by SnoopysGirl
Looks like you are using Internet Explorer. If you have Firefox downloaded on your computer, you might try that.
Yes, try Firefox.
Good luck!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 AM   #6
Yipes bunnies

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

to work with that pop up ( which my be a true message not a virus))read the very bottom of your page on IE7. i see it has Webkinz Insider Forum listed and Chef Gazpacho. if the next name refers to something you are not familiar with put your cursor over the name and right click. this should bring up a pop uo to allow you to close it without opening it. that is a right click to get CLOSE X........

by the way, you should up-grade IE7 to IE8 when you have the time. cause it upgrades Flash, etc.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 12:05 PM   #7

luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!luvteh is not just visiting!

Aww.. I have caugt at least five of the shirts... I would send one to you... if it was not e-Store...
luvteh is offline Male
Old 02-19-2011, 12:41 PM   #8
hely03

HelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to beholdHelyM is a splendid one to behold

it looks like internet explorer 6 not 7, upgrade it to 8 from windows update

דרך אגב את מישראל? כי ראיתי משחק בעברית שם
אופסי כן את כן, את חברה שלי XD
Old 02-19-2011, 12:52 PM   #9

jessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond reputejessie_1721 has a reputation beyond repute

all the items are estore i think
jessie_1721 is offline Female
Old 02-19-2011, 02:25 PM   #10
ishing!
Gifted

Firebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to allFirebird is a name known to all

Hi Nici,

Like everybody else said, you need to upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or load the Firefox browser. More and more sites are requiring Explorer 8 now. If you are unable to upgrade IE or load Firefox, it may be that your user name does not have administrative privileges on your computer.

Let us know how it turns out and if you are still having trouble.

Good luck!
Firebird is offline Female
Closed