Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-21-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
Xxcutiepie321xX
Webkinz :)

Xxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud of

Talking Answered: New Webkinz Kinzoutlet clothes?

i noticed today that there was new clothes in the kinzoutlet today and they are so expensive! and i usually see a post about new clothing on the home page on webkinz insider and i did not.. and how much longer are these items availble for and why are they so expensive?(names of new items are: Butterfly Wing Belt 2800kc, Cool Baggy Jeans 999kc, Cool Collar Coat 835 kc, Delightful Dining Dress 2500 kc, Fine Feathered Fashion Hat 525 kc, Gold Rock And Roll Sunglasses 300 kc, Green Star Struck Shades 299 kc, Lovely Lavender Dress 2100 kc, Red Webkinz Runners 488 kc, Striped Newsy Hat 348 kc, Terrific Teal Hat 470 kc, Warm Toggle Jacket 180 kc, White Tiger Print Dress 1650 kc,& Winter Buckle Boots 95 kc)
Xxcutiepie321xX is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Blythe
Since the WI homepage is updated by our wonderful staff members, who are all volunteers and lead very busy lives, I'm sure it was just overlooked. Unfortunately, not all stories get added to the front page. But you can be sure that other members will rush to WI to report their findings!

There is a thread about the new kinzstyle clothes if you want to check it out and see the feedback and what others think:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...lothes-769733/

The new clothes don't appear to be seasonal. Nor do they say anything about being available for a limited time. I think they're here to stay! If they are seasonal, they probably won't disappear for a while. And at least be there until the next maintenance!
As for price, I don't believe we know why they're so expensive. It seems a lot of the deluxe-only items ganz has introduced (ex. the deluxe train station theme) are incredibly overpriced. I hope PJ realizes she's breaking our banks and lowers the cost.

Also, the lime green font is beautiful, but it is a bit hard to read against WI's pretty blue background.
Sponsored Links
Old 02-21-2013, 06:48 PM   #2
GLUB GLUB ♥
Gift Guru

Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!
Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!Blythe is a def. WINNER!

Default Re: New Webkinz Kinzoutlet clothes?

Since the WI homepage is updated by our wonderful staff members, who are all volunteers and lead very busy lives, I'm sure it was just overlooked. Unfortunately, not all stories get added to the front page. But you can be sure that other members will rush to WI to report their findings!

There is a thread about the new kinzstyle clothes if you want to check it out and see the feedback and what others think:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...lothes-769733/

The new clothes don't appear to be seasonal. Nor do they say anything about being available for a limited time. I think they're here to stay! If they are seasonal, they probably won't disappear for a while. And at least be there until the next maintenance!
As for price, I don't believe we know why they're so expensive. It seems a lot of the deluxe-only items ganz has introduced (ex. the deluxe train station theme) are incredibly overpriced. I hope PJ realizes she's breaking our banks and lowers the cost.

Also, the lime green font is beautiful, but it is a bit hard to read against WI's pretty blue background.
Blythe is offline Female
Old 02-21-2013, 07:42 PM   #3
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by Blythe
I always think Ganz raises their prices because member shave been part of the site for so long, they have to have a stockpile of KinzCash. I dunno that's just my theory.

And another theory just for kicks and giggles is that they are getting revenge on those who took advantage of that one free millions of KinzCash from the Webkinz Newz Arcade glitch!

Haha, revenge!
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 02-22-2013, 06:05 PM   #4
Xxcutiepie321xX
Webkinz :)

Xxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud ofXxcutiepie321xX has much to be proud of

ok thanks so much~and good thing i am deluxe~
Xxcutiepie321xX is offline Female
Closed