Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2008, 10:39 PM   #1
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Arrow Unanswered: New on WI, need help please...

Hi all !

I'm fairly new on WI, I hope someone can help me with a couple of questions...

I just figured out how to make my "signature" today, is there a way to add it to all my old posts ?

Also, how do you put the text that is in between your user name and webkinz so it says a "sentence" ?

ex:

user name
I love
webkinz

...and lastly is there a tutorial for how to spruce up your Profile Page? Mine is still the generic *blah* starter page.

Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-06-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

Default Re: New on WI, need help please...

your siggie is already attached to all your old posts, as long as it's not something u put manually at the end of every post.

to edit that thingy, go to "quick links" and click on "edit details." scroll down and it should b there. it will say "Webkinz World ID." type what u want into the box and save!

to get a new background for your profile, make an album with the pic u want to b your background then click "customize profile" on the page and choose the pic u want. or u can have it just b a color, by choosing a color from the menu thingy.
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 10:55 PM   #3
Gifted

WEBKINZ0415 is on a distinguished road

Yeah i still havent figured out any of that stuff. Too technical, not that smart. My sister will probably have to help me with that too, lol.
WEBKINZ0415 is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 11:33 PM   #4
ISH GRANTED! Now a
Gift Guru

ldskinzkid knows the way
ldskinzkid knows the way

Hi rattyjol !

Thanks for the help. Everything worked great (WW ID and Profile Page help), except I checked out my old posts and my signature is not there

Oh well, guess it'll just be on the ones from now on...

Sending rep your way, thanks again!
Old 09-06-2008, 11:35 PM   #5
you're not alone
Webkinz :)

minimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guideminimaid is a golden guide

rattyjoy explayned it aall
minimaid is offline Female
Old 09-06-2008, 11:37 PM   #6
Whoop! Guess who's a

MimiRocks87 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, welcome to webkinzinsider! If you need help with anything, pm me, I know a bit about what goes on around here (being here for a couple of months helps, LOL!)
MimiRocks87 is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 09:01 AM   #7
Gifted

bestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to beholdbestmathgirl is a splendid one to behold

your siggy is attached to all old posts and if you edit it it will be on all your old posts.

to customize your profile well i just figured out how to do it in fact i just set it up yesterday the quides didn't help me.
what i did was go to customize on the profile page and where it says color, text color, background color, etc. you click on the box to the side and choose the color. and then at the bottom click save.
bestmathgirl is offline Female
Old 09-07-2008, 09:17 AM   #8
Pegelsy is an unknown quantity at this point

I can't get into Webkinz World. It's been several days. Is something wrong?
Closed