Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Abli2001 is on a distinguished road

Question Answered: New WI Member Here!!

Hey everyone!

I'm Abli2001 (you might recognize me, I am Abli2001 in WKN and WW also) and I am new to WI. I was on the forum, and I went to my profile page. Some other people have posted there, and they all said to add more posts so that they can friend me.

Here's my problem: I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO POST ON MY PROFILE!!! Can someone direct me towards a way to post on my OWN profile?

Thanks so much for all your help and time!

~Abli2001
Abli2001 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Abli2001
WOW! You guys are so helpful! Thanks for all the wonderful info... I am sure that I'll have an awesome time at WI!
--Abli2001

Wait, I have 11 posts and am still a lil' kinz...??

--Abli2001
Sponsored Links
Old 12-21-2011, 10:07 PM   #2
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

Default Re: New WI Member Here!!

Welcome to WI!

You cannot post on your profile until you become a webkinz. (Have 10+ posts and be a member for 24+ hours.)

I hope you have tons of fun here!
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2011, 10:10 PM   #3

Abli2001 is on a distinguished road

Really? I have been a member for a LONG time, but still not 10 posts!! LOL! Is there a way to get people to post on your profile, other than advertise yourself everywhere?

Thanks so much for the quick reply!

--Abli2001
Abli2001 is offline Female
Old 12-21-2011, 10:11 PM   #4
ShootingStars•°˜”° ҉
Gifted

mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss
mickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a bossmickey26 is a boss

People can access your profile by clciking your avvie (The dog), or your username.
mickey26 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 02:24 AM   #5
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible
cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

View Post Originally Posted by Abli2001
Really? I have been a member for a LONG time, but still not 10 posts!! LOL! Is there a way to get people to post on your profile, other than advertise yourself everywhere?

--Abli2001
I may have interpreted this wrong, but it seems you're looking for 10 posts on your profile (by other users). By "10 posts" she means 10 posts in the forum (currently you have 4. The number is listed below your avvie)
^ And if this isn't what you meant, I do apologize!

I just realized how weird that sounds
Anyway, welcome back to WI . And also, to get more people to look at your profile just post a bit more. Every time you post people see your username and avvie, and the more people see it the more will click and leave a message. I don't know if this is "advertising" or not....

Last edited by cocogirl211; 12-22-2011 at 02:29 AM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 02:47 AM   #6

Ritzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of glory
Ritzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of gloryRitzcracker is on the edge of glory

By 10 posts it means that you need to make 10 posts anywhere in the forum. Right now it shows that you have made 4 posts so far. Just click on any forum that interests you and post something. It's pretty easy to make 10 comments somewhere. Have fun!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 11:50 AM   #7
e the people...

MintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to beholdMintyPuppy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome! You can add posts/comments to some front page stories about what you think about the new news. Good Luck!
MintyPuppy is offline Female
Old 12-22-2011, 11:58 AM   #8
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

What you need is to be a Webkinz. You need to get 6 more posts on the forum, not have 10 posts on you profile. I hope I helped.
Old 12-23-2011, 12:12 AM   #9
arriors and a Fox

KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!
KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!KatieKinz8 is a WI addict!

View Post Originally Posted by Abli2001

--Abli2001
-Make alot of threads. This will give something for people to talk about and for you to talk about.

-Enter a writing contest (abbreviated NTW, Writeathon, other stuff). Then you don't hafta post pictures until you know WI better

-Keep making Somebody Help threads. If you have questions, post 'em and bam! There are lots of people here who would love to help ya

-Make polls! Just post a thread in the polls section, click "Thread tools", click "Add a poll to this thread" and go from there.

-SURF the polls! There are some fun questions here. Post your opinions in more detail after you vote!

Hope these are helpful. God bless you! When you close the thread, VM (Visitor Message) me! To do that, click my username and type in the bar you see there...oh wait...you can't do that till you're a Webkinz...oh well...when you close the thread AND you're a Webkinz, VM me!
Old 12-23-2011, 01:26 AM   #10
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

Others have made good suggestions. What the people who wrote on your profile page meant is that you need to make more posts on the forum anywhere so that you will become a webkinz and can have friends.

Have you introduced yourself here? If not, go here http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/f158/ and tell us a little bit about you. I hope you learn your way around here soon and that you will find this a friendly and informative place.
marnabear is offline Female
Closed

Tags
jesus loves you!, welcome to wi abli2001!