Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-30-2008, 04:19 PM   #1
Lil Kinz

RMac003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thumbs up Unanswered: New to WI

Hey, I'm new to WI and I was wondering what are the coolest places to check out on this site? Thanks !
RMac003 is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-30-2008, 04:28 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
Daisuki_Webkinz is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: New to WI

Welcome to the site. I just started too but I know the site very well. Answer to your quetion: Well it depends on what you are interested in.. If you really like the arcade games and are to trying to get a high score or trophy look in the games section for tips and such. If you like fashion the have lots of modeling contests and ideas. I always thought the contests were fun and I enjoyed them. But it really depends on what you really want to do here at WI. All the areas are fun and interesting at WI, just find the one you take most interest in. Good luck!
Daisuki_Webkinz is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 04:41 PM   #3
Pixie is
Gifted

GardenCat will become famous soon enough

Hi and welcome! First, be sure to read the forum rules ... http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ead-t3999.html

WI News and Announcements is fantastic for finding out about new things in WW! Somebody Help is a good place to go if you're running into problems with WW or WI. Other than that -- check out sections that sound interesting. Housez in WW (in That's So Posh) is fun to look at to see how people decorate rooms, and Arte's Curio Shop (in Inside WW) is good for gem hunt and rare item information. There's also a good section on games. Open Mike (in It's a Social Thing) is for posting about non-webkinz stuff.

Look around and have fun
Old 07-30-2008, 05:06 PM   #4

PerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud ofPerceusSOZ has much to be proud of

Welcome to Webkinz Insider, RMac003! Yes, please read the forum rules so you don't break them while you are logged on.
PerceusSOZ is offline Male
Old 07-30-2008, 05:09 PM   #5
Gift Guru

webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine
webkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshinewebkinzworld14 is a ray of sunshine

Welcome to Webkinz Insider!

Hello and welcome to WI! I hope you have a great time here! Make sure to read over the rules and FAQ. Again, Welcome!

~webkinzworld14
Old 07-30-2008, 05:11 PM   #6
Gifted

jitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of lightjitterbug100 is a glorious beacon of light

WElcome to WI! I'm sure you'll have a great time.

You can explore WI or go to the OPen Mike. And to the Daily Chat Thread. =D There's a new one everyday, for free chat. =D

Click your avatar or username and it'll take to you to your profile. You can decorate it. (And visit others)
jitterbug100 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:12 PM   #7
Don't be such a

kitteylover is on a distinguished road

welcome to WI!!!! You can win gifts or food at the contest section!
kitteylover is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:15 PM   #8
Gifted

mirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond reputemirami has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to WI. You will LOVE IT here. Since you're a new member you helped us reach the 100,000 mark YEA! I think the coolest places are houses, people's profiles (check out mine), tips about games, contest section and lots of other things, Open Mike, and alot of other things. If you need any help you can ask just about any member, moderators, you can go to the FAQ button at the top of the page and you can ask me any time by going to my profile or pming me when you can.

Mirami
mirami is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:18 PM   #9
Gift Guru

dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!dreamb97 is not just visiting!

hello and welcome to WI..!!
dreamb97 is offline Female
Old 07-30-2008, 05:19 PM   #10

Berntssu is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome! I just joined myself, I have basically been reading through posts, there are so many good tips out there, it truly is a wonderful site. I think you will just need to plow your way through the various posts to find what works best for you.........Have fun!!
Berntssu is offline Female
Closed