Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2009, 07:15 AM   #1
princessh12345
Webkinz :)

SapphireGirl is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: New Webkinz

What webkinz should I get? Please HELP!!!!
SapphireGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2009, 07:25 AM   #2
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

Default Re: New Webkinz

I think you should get one of the new ones,or a retired one if you could find it.
Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 07:28 AM   #3
Gifted

xoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clownxoxoilyalyssa is cool as a bunny clown

First off... Welcome to WI!
It all depends on which webkinz you have. I personally like the Bubblegumasorus, the canary, the pig, hippo, key lime dino, lamb, any colored googles, sea otter, butterfly, wooly mammoth. Congrats on getting a new webkinz!
-Claire :]
xoxoilyalyssa is offline Male
Old 07-03-2009, 08:00 AM   #4
ould you?
Gift Guru

Amygirl8 has disabled reputation

Anything you want! I know i have a hard time choosing,especially since my mom usually insists on only one at a time. If you still aren't sure, out of the selection, pick all the ones you really want and pick the one with the PSI you like best, or the plushie, or just pick at random. You always learn to love whatever webkinz you get, so don't let the appearance stop you! Just get whatever makes your heart feel right! I know this sounds mushy but it's true.
Amygirl8 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 08:41 AM   #5
I Forever Winter

Butterflies has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

Hi there .. I love the dog Webbies myself and the new Tawny Pup is adorable.. and its PSI is so cool too! ....like Amygirl says... get the one that touches your heart .... for me, it usually one of the dogs that I cannot resist!!!

BTW ...welcome to WI .. and congrats on being able to get a new Webbie! I am sure that whichever one you choose, you will love it the best!
Butterflies is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 08:54 AM   #6
I'm movin' on ♥

Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness
Desty is epic beyond epicnessDesty is epic beyond epicness

If you get a bird Webkinz, you get that tree top room, which is really cool. I you like the underwater room idea, get a fish. Welcome to Webkinz Insider!!
Desty is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 09:07 AM   #7
The name's Olivia.

WebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to allWebkinzLuvr6 is a name known to all

Hi! Welcome to WI. Well, this is probably the hardest question to answer on WI! It depends on your tastes. You might try doing maybe a theme, like some members have a Twilight theme. Most of their pets are named after characters and that's fun. If you happen to find a retired one, you probably will want to get that. Otherwise, pick one that's different from all of your pets, like maybe a bird or fish. Have fun!
WebkinzLuvr6 is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 11:11 AM   #8
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

Welcome to WI. It's hard to advise someone else what to get. Is there a particular animal you like? I like the dogs and I agree that the tawny pup is very cute and the PSI is really different.

WebkinzLuvr6 also has a good idea. I have some pets that are Kinzville characters. When I got the zebra I started getting pets that are from the movie Madagascar. I am just waiting for them to make a giraffe.

If you have any other questions just ask. And let us all know which pet you choose and what you name it.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 11:17 AM   #9
is proud to be a
Gift Guru

Kiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talentKiyoshi has lots of talent

Well whatever you love! I just got the brown cow yesterday, it is super adorable! Also, I love the Monster under the bed (e-store pet), Cherry Blossom bird, polar bear, signature panda (those are more expensive though), and the mountain goat. Get one that expresses who you are or what you like!

I hope this helps you narrow your search, Welcome to WI,

-Kiyoshi
Kiyoshi is offline Female
Old 07-03-2009, 11:19 AM   #10
I Love My

Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!Midnights Bliss is the cats pajamas!

I would buy one of the more recent webkinz. Like
any of the signature pets, a cherry blossom bird, ect.
Also, welcome to WI!

- Midnights Bliss
Midnights Bliss is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cheese!